Racism and cuckoldry

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SaraSuxBlack, Jun 12, 2012.

1. SaraSuxBlack

SaraSuxBlack Active Member

I am going to get flammed a bit here. But I have been thinking about this a lot.

By way of introduction, i am an educated, 32 year old, white woman, in an open marriage with my wonderful husband. I also have an appetite for black cock. We are not into the humiliation thing. My husband more than satisfies me sexually. He "makes love" to me. Our adventures with other lovers boils down to one thing. The love of variety and spontaneity. We like to fuck different people. Tall, short, chubby, skinny, big cocks and small.

However, in recent years I have found that I enjoy BBC more than the others. Not only that, I find myself willing to do things with my black lovers that I refused to do before (even with my husband). My first anal experience was with a black man. My first gangbang was with black men. My first bareback experience (not with my husband of course) was with a black man. I have fucked black men in public toilets, in adult movie theaters, in parking lots, and once in a halfway constructed house. It has gotten to the point that pretty much any goodlooking black man can get my panties off.

The question is why? What makes black men so special. The oft repeated arguments on this site include "racial superiority" and/or "white guilt for slavery, etc." I call both of those arguments bullshit pulled out of perverted fantasies with little basis in truth. In my musings, I have come to the conclusion that it all boils down to racism.

Ultimately the idea that people of a certain race are inherently different, i.e. racism, is what drives this. Please understand, I am not talking about "hate". I don't think that "hate" and "racism" are necessarily the same thing. I am talking about the fact that we look at black men differently than we do men of other races.

For me, my desire is to do something exciting and different. I see a black man, and I imagine that he has a big cock, and that he is a virulent lover. I think about how naughty and wrong it is for an educated white woman to let this man fuck her. And when he tells me to choke on his cock, or to present my ass, I do it, because deep down, I am afraid of what he will do if I don't. I care little for his personality, I don't mind if he is a "thug", has tattoos, or speaks incorrectly. In fact, those things turn me on more because it ads to the "forbidden fruit" element.

Bottom line, I make all of these assumptions before I say two word to him. In short, I judge him based on preconceived notions centered around the color of his skin. In other words, i am racist.

This doesn't bother me though. I still enjoy the sex, and often my preconceived notions are correct. Still, I think it is important that we are honest about our motivations.

2. SaraSuxBlack

SaraSuxBlack Active Member

First of all black meat. I am online more to converse with likeminded people more than to meet men to fuck. I have no shortage of men to fuck. However, since larger cocks are so rare, if I find someone online who has one, then I will jump on it.

It's not that I refuse to fuck average sized cocks, it is just that they are...well...average. I am not going to do backflips when I find a person online who has an average sized cock.

Now, we regularly party at a popular swing club in Austin. If you were to go the same night as us, then there is a reasonably high chance that your dick would feel my cervix.

3. BLKDick

BLKDick Member

If you fucked black guys in toilets, restrooms, etc then you should answer your question as to why we are special. Wtf?

4. waynerobertson

waynerobertson Active Member

US
    White women respect BLACK men and their blacks dicks. I can get away fucking her asshole and her own hubby has NEVER been there. WHen I tell a girl to present her ass she KNOWS to do what she is told like sara does.

jeffisBIGGER likes this.
  5. sunson

sunson Member

This should be an interesting thread....

rk80s.ca and bm_from_southjersey like this.
  6. Sitruc

Sitruc Member

finally someone who thinks like

7. Orion Pax

Orion Pax Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Hey black! You should feel privilege... At the chance of feeling her cervixs! Just like the rest of the Wu-tang clan.

sunson and aebbc like this.
  8. deathproof

deathproof Member

Sure and from ur point of view, i am a sexist. But i also recomend u to eat a lot of fresh vegetables and drink water regulary, also dont forget to shower and brush ur white teeth, ups sorry, that sounded so racist. Ill be more carefull next time, luv u and kiss u on ur butt :) MWA

9. LongWoodTroy

LongWoodTroy New Member

Very well put Sara. It's only natural for any female to desire the fittest and dominate males. That happens to be Black males now a days, because it is genetic. This is the law of nature, Natural selection, and it pertains to us as humans also. So if anyone disputes the connection with the "Laws of Nature", they are just ignorant. Let's not be so PC, Politically correct that we put more division between us. White women love a huge cock. So white guys need to step it up, or be forced out of the genetic pool. I am Half Caribbean black and American white. And My cock is the size it is because of the dominance of my dad's black genes.

wit likes this.
  10. deathproof

deathproof Member

And u forgot to tell us about ur intelect coz of ur dads black genes :)

11. LongWoodTroy

LongWoodTroy New Member

I thought it would be evident. But every race is caoable of common sense. You would be amazed how much common sense resembles wisdom. I have a great body, looks, and a huge cock which I inherited from Dad. My green eyes and Light brown hair from Mom. My intellect is from being raised by parents from different races. And growing up on an island made me appreciate the small things in Life, which are sometimes the most important. Health, Happiness and Wisdom is all I seek out of life. And white women are my Happiness;)

12. deathproof

deathproof Member

Yes i know, im sorry for my small thinking, Sir :oops: