rachel dolezal

I think I can associate with how Rachel feels. I think a lot of us white girls that go with black guys want to become less white and more black. I myself feel I have changed over the last 12 months to fit in more with black culture and would love to evolve more. Thats why i take in a guys cum, saliva, other fluids and other stuff. Why ive had the tattoos and why ive agreed to little changes. I know I will never be 'biologically' black but somewhere in the middle between the two would be great.
So im not going to judge her too harshly.

I think I can associate with how Rachel feels. I think a lot of us white girls that go with black guys want to become less white and more black. I myself feel I have changed over the last 12 months to fit in more with black culture and would love to evolve more. Thats why i take in a guys cum, saliva, other fluids and other stuff. Why ive had the tattoos and why ive agreed to little changes. I know I will never be 'biologically' black but somewhere in the middle between the two would be great.
Well said hun I think us white girls do change to meet the different cultures

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

Really though?

tumblr_m8q4v7rrxo1qgcra2o1_500.gif

None of you will ever be blacker than you were the day you were born. Appreciating "black" culture doesn't mean *******. Being obsessed with black dicks doesn't give you any understanding of black people on a cultural level. And wanting to be something other than what you have always been is plain fucking retarded. Of course, there are simple minded black folk that will excuse this mentality in hopes of fucking a white woman.

I think some of you are so desperate for a white woman, you'd fuck a blowup doll ...

View attachment 601305 ....... Just don't smoke cigarettes around her or she's likely to fart and fly out the window on you. View attachment 601306

They're afraid the world will run out of white women, so they'll excuse the ******* that flies out of their mouths.

I've been the token black guy in my group of white friends my entire life. So I'm gonna check white on all my applications from now on.

None of you will ever be blacker than you were the day you were born. Appreciating "black" culture doesn't mean *******. Being obsessed with black dicks doesn't give you any understanding of black people on a cultural level. And wanting to be something other than what you have always been is plain fucking retarded. Of course, there are simple minded black folk that will excuse this mentality in hopes of fucking a white woman.
Nice!
I dont need any lessons from people that can accept such a racially fucked up country like USA.
We in UK get on, our system is more based on class and how much money youve got, not on the colour of your skin. Thats why white and black working class british get on and white and Indian rich british get on.
We wouldnt have a white boy killing 9 black people.
We wouldnt have a white only police ******* in a majority black area. And then white cops killing blacks in those areas.
I have learned a lot from this site, and one of the biggest things ive learned is the racist undertones among a lot of what Americans say and thats on an interracial dating site!
Even with a black/ mixed race president you havent taken any steps forward. So any lectures you need look closer to home!

Well said hun you've hit the nail right on the head good on you
Thanx hotjen, it slightly annoys me that you can try and write something positive to move people forward and some people can be so negative! Thanx again. X

Back