Racism is a belief that a race of people is inferior to another race. It's a belief, not an action, and society cannot control what people believe. You can't cancel culture what someone believes. Just go live your own damned life.

My gf is attracted to black men, not just what they have hanging between their legs. Its not all of y'all, just the ones she finds attractive. She prefers the braids and muscles, average to thicker body type black men. Shes not a size queen, but prefers the 8 to 9 inch and thick variety. She does like the contrast of the darker skin against her pale skin. Im just along for the ride and enjoyment of watching.
On to hairstyles again so lame

I don't think there is anything lame about having preferences around hairstyles. I tend to be less attracted to women with short hair and prefer at least shoulder length.
Agreed but this is a thread on race . And once I seen braids I figured it was lame because you're looking for a rapper thug type look are a tv negro type . This isn't Hollywood 🤣🤣🤣.

There is no doubt a racial dynamic in interracial sex. For anyone to deny it, they are lunatic. Lol
I've found that more white men are driven by the racial aspect in a way moreso than their wives...

Example: My inbox is LOADED with white men who use phrases like "my wives innocent pussy.....I want to see her destroyed by your cock...pound her pussy into oblivion...use her..." Technically there is a racist or racial undertone in those statements as if I'm just an ******* or some sex beast or sumn. Regardless, if you are in this lifestyle, racial/racist dynamic is interwoven naturally. If you don't like it, you might as well leave. My 2 cents.

SN: If any white men need me to pound their wives pussy into oblivion for them....just let me know 😅

Agreed but this is a thread on race . And once I seen braids I figured it was lame because you're looking for a rapper thug type look are a tv negro type . This isn't Hollywood 🤣🤣🤣.
I said it is her preference. Its no less lame than liking redheads or blondes. Im sire it would be lame of yall had more than one color of hair too, huh?

I do like race play. For me I have never had any romantic or sexual interest in white men. But with black men my eyes constantly wander. I find them very attractive, sexy and love an intelligent black man. I actually choose to go to a college with a larger black student population so I had a bigger dating pool ?.
I love that my boyfriend is black and I love how smooth his voice sounds. I love that black guys statistically have large dicks and my boyfriend has a big black cock. I love that I’ve never will and never ever intend to have sex with a white man. I’ve only had bbc cum deep inside of me and plan to keep it that way for ever.

I would actually qualify this as racist. Seeking out a target for his sole color of skin would be a racist type act. Now it is your life and I am no one important to tell you have to live your life, but many people would see that at core level being racism. Although it being beneficial for guys who want to get laid or not work as hard to get laid. Which is another story. I know tons of black men who date only white because they say it is easier to deal with white women, and to get sex. (also something considered as racist)

My qualification of play with a woman have nothing to do with her race, and more with will their be some level of physical, mental, and/or emotional attraction. Not always in that grouping order, but at least with one of those presents. The best sex partners have been more mental/emotional connections than physical.

The lifestyle in general has more white couples so it more likely to see white on black males. Where as black females, black couples, spanish, and asian other couples are rare.

I would actually qualify this as racist.

I don't necessarily agree. There is "racist", and there is "race-based", which aren't always the same thing. Although, too often they are.

I think it comes down to the angle being taken. Is it based on hate (racist) or is there some other more admirable motivation to the racial preference, even if just a natural sexual attraction?

Consider programs promoting such things as affirmative action, equal employment opportunity, and diversity. Those are all programs that have a focus on race. But are they "racist" (against white people or even unintentionally against the ones they aim to benefit)? Some would say yes, but I say no.

But they are, in part, "race-based" and intended to atone for past wrongs that have made it hard and unfair for certain groups to compete on a level playing field.

The point is that I think it's too simple to call something "racist" just because some sort of racial preference might be involved, whatever the matter might be (access to employment, choosing a sexual partner, etc.). It can be much more complicated than that.

Last edited:
I don't necessarily agree. There is "racist", and there is "race-based", which aren't always the same thing. Although, too often they are.

I think it comes down to the angle being taken. Is it based on hate (racist) or is there some other more admirable motivation to the racial preference, even if just a natural sexual attraction?

Consider programs promoting such things as affirmative action, equal employment opportunity, and diversity. Those are all programs that have a focus on race. But are they "racist" (against white people or even unintentionally against the ones they aim to benefit)? Some would say yes, but I say no.

But they are, in part, "race-based" and intended to atone for past wrongs that have made it hard and unfair for certain groups to compete on a level playing field.

The point is that I think it's too simple to call something "racist" just because some sort of racial preference might be involved, whatever the matter might be (access to employment, choosing a sexual partner, etc.). It can be much more complicated than that.

Huh? You point does not flow here. I am not talking about social issues. She cleary states that white men are inferior in her post to black men in size, and I would probably suspect there would be other stereotypes to follow. That is racist. She later mentions that she would date any man as long as they are white. The difference here is it is beneficial to black men, so most will be ok with it. Just like in other issues were being white is beneficial to white people so they are ok with it. I'm mean not knowing her culture but just from those messages, I would concluded some racist undertone to her own kind. Like said the big difference here is we benefit if she is a into black men. But happens if a ladies dates all guys but black guys, is she not racist then? Because this is the same issue just reverse. Again this is a site for black males to met females into them so I dont want to come off attacking, but there sometimes are underlining issues.

People like to skate around issues when they are benefiting them, but some race play is built off of racism and neg/pos stereotypes. We get mad when those issues are negative, but when they benefit us we look the other way. Calling a spade a spade here no pun intended.

Huh? You point does not flow here. I am not talking about social issues. She cleary states that white men are inferior in her post to black men in size, and I would probably suspect there would be other stereotypes to follow. That is racist. She later mentions that she would date any man as long as they are white. The difference here is it is beneficial to black men, so most will be ok with it. Just like in other issues were being white is beneficial to white people so they are ok with it. I'm mean not knowing her culture but just from those messages, I would concluded some racist undertone to her own kind. Like said the big difference here is we benefit if she is a into black men. But happens if a ladies dates all guys but black guys, is she not racist then? Because this is the same issue just reverse. Again this is a site for black males to met females into them so I dont want to come off attacking, but there sometimes are underlining issues.

People like to skate around issues when they are benefiting them, but some race play is built off of racism and neg/pos stereotypes. We get mad when those issues are negative, but when they benefit us we look the other way. Calling a spade a spade here no pun intended.

I didn't read everything that was written. Just wanted to make the point that a racial preference should not automatically be assumed to be "racist". That's it. My own agenda ;)

Last edited:
The topic of taboo kinks and race play in particular, is a difficult conversation to have even in the most progressive of spaces. It evokes such passionate feelings within people that sometimes, that same passion clouds truth and rational judgement.

Shame, stigma, and societal constructs have built inherent biases against anything that isn't missionary position sex for the purpose of procreation.

To me, it is a healthy part of my lifestyle. One that I practice with the utmost consideration for myself and my partners. Having been an active member in this community for so long, coupled with my experience coaching and helping others embrace and enjoy this lifestyle, I have a unique perspective on this kink.

So many men and women have come to me saying the same thing, "Why do I have so much guilt and so much shame attached to my feelings about this kink?" Well, honestly, some of you rightfully should be feeling that way. Harsh, I know, but it's not because of the enjoyment of the kink itself, but because of the inherited baggage attached to it. That baggage can control at your sex life (at best) or your entire way of life (at worst).

To understand the relationship someone has to a taboo kink, you must first understand the person.
This is where many people unfortunately fall short. Now, I'm certainly not here to wag my finger or talk-down at you just because you have some sexual hang-ups that haven't been fully processed yet. (Honestly I estimate this to be WELL OVER over half of the population, so consider yourself normal if this is you, but that's a conversation for another day). I do believe, however, that anyone engaging in kink as a coping mechanism should do some serious self evaluation and possibly seek professional help. No good can come of it, and it will only lead you to create more problematic patterns of self destructive behavior.

It is an enormous conversation that a lot of people need to have with themselves. If there is anything fundamentally stunting your journey towards your sexual truth, it needs to be addressed.

Now, if you're someone who is capable of enjoying your sex life without pangs of shame and guilt from the beginning, you should be able to simply just indulge in this kink without concern - as long as you're using the best standards and practices of kink. Let me explain :)

Again, to understand the kink, we must understand the person behind the pleasure.

I have been very fortunate in my life to have never been the recipient of sexual trauma. I have had a very healthy relationship with human sexuality my entire life. It is a huge reason why I am such an advocate for playing with the taboo! I know that if I can grow up in a more-or-less typical household that there must be others who have the same wild cravings and desires as me.

For example, my kinks have been weird and dark my entire life. From extreme BDSM, to bloody and gory scenes. It's more than most can even stomach to think about, honestly. But to me, I can appreciate an erotic aspect of it. Hell, some of my turn-ons boil down to themes as simple as "contrast is hot" and "wet things turn me on."

It's impossible to pinpoint how certain things become eroticized in someone's mind. Some psychologists hazard guesses that just about anything, from a favored teacher's nail polish to a scene in an R-rated movie you accidentally caught a part of before you were of age, could've landed and implanted its way into the back of your sex brain, only to be ignited during puberty as the thing that makes your dick hard or your cunt swell. Point is: there's no rhyme or reason to it. What turns you on, turns you on. It's WAY easier to live your life embracing that hard wiring than attempting to run away from it. This understanding should strengthen the "Why am I like this?" gut reaction that is holding you back from one of the most natural urges on earth.

Side Note: I feel morally obliged to mention the whole age play kink. I use my wording very adamantly when I say my belief; "Anything that happens between consenting ADULTS should be their business." The bolded word is incredibly important. If you are someone who is struggling with these specific urges PLEASE seek therapy. Resources exist nationwide for dealing with this and you can go on to live a fulfilling life.

When I indulge in this "taboo" kink it is always with consenting adults who find the same things just as erotic as I do. Every party is treated as if they have the same level of care and respect and we go from there.

If I were to do my best to summarize the overarching umbrella that encompasses most (if not all) of my deepest, most thrilling kinks, it would boil down to two words: power dynamics. The dichotomy of being in total control to being completely powerless is so mouthwatering to me I could spend hours getting lost in the eroticism of the details of every scene.

So, when I first stumbled upon this kink online it clicked for me, instantly. The concept of "the black man" who has been oppressed by "the white man" rising up to take whatever they want, meanwhile turning non-black women into subservient whores for their naturally more massive cocks? Sploosh. Yes please.

Also, call me crazy, but I LOVE a little politics in the bedroom.

"But it's so taboo, and just plain wrong!" Well, so is everything "the white man" has perpetrated against "the black man" for centuries. No, that is not a justification or a statement in defense of how "racism" makes my pussy wet. It is an example of a healthy relationship between the realities of our society and our history, and how I chose to express my feelings about them. I just so happen to be most expressive and emboldened when I am in touch with my sexuality.

I regularly go so far as to help educate non-black men about the realities of this fetish while they're paying for my time. Require readings and assigning tasks that are relevant to black history are part of my responsibility as a Queen of Spades.

This power dynamic has everything I find erotic. I also find men with darker skin more attractive. And if you consider that statement to be prejudiced then try defending the question "are you more of a tits or an ass man?" Read my piece titled "Objectification" if you're still having trouble wrapping your head around it all.

One last thing about sexual partner preference - my opinion doesn't fucking matter. I married for love. If I want to be as superficial as I want to be when it comes to the people I sleep with, then so be it.
I have my own personal lines when it comes to this kink and many other taboo kinks. For example, I'll never use the n-word. Not in my personal life, not in the bedroom, and not even in writing. However, something else that many consider taboo, extreme violence, I'll write about. But I do not welcome into my life or bedroom. Everyone has their own boundaries and it is well within any individual's chosen rights to play out any kink of theirs however they so chose. As always - as long as it's between CONSENTING ADULTS, it is none of my business, and shouldn't be yours either.

So when people ask me about this "troubling subject" I can only be ****** to ask them: “Well, why is it troubling to you?” There is obviously, a lot of work to be done when it comes to how out society embraces sexuality. Who knows... it very likely could get worse before it gets better.

Do your part. Start with yourself. Learn how to shed the shame and enjoy your body. Then, learn how to care less about what is going on in other people's bedrooms. Finally, take pride in the human condition. We're all wild aliens on this groovy space rock and we all get turned on by nonsensical, sometimes gross, sometimes hilarious things. Grow the fuck up and embrace it.

Also, why the fuck is sodomy still illegal in this country? What the god-fearing fuck are those places even doing?
My wife goes crazy when I use the N word while I’m shoving a huge BBC DILDO in her pussy.

My wife goes crazy when I use the N word while I’m shoving a huge BBC DILDO in her pussy.

I know for a fact that there are PLENTY of members here who use the N-word during sex and/or get sexually aroused when the N-word is used. I know it because people contact me privately about this. The thing is that they won’t admit it publicly for fear of the negative backlash. Names withheld to protect the guilty :cool:

I know for a fact that there are PLENTY of members here who use the N-word during sex and/or get sexually aroused when the N-word is used. I know it because people contact me privately about this. The thing is that they won’t admit it publicly for fear of the negative backlash. Names withheld to protect the guilty :cool:
People get stupid about it. How could you possibly be racist if your letting a black guy fuck your wife in front of you? And enjoying it!

People get stupid about it. How could you possibly be racist if your letting a black guy fuck your wife in front of you? And enjoying it!

I actually fuck a racist guy wife a few times. He hated my guts, but his wife wasnt racist and she loved having sex with me.

He was older and liked using his hot wife to get hot women to meet him. One night their plans fell through, and the second guy couldnt perform, so I got the call to come over. He had hell tons of rules. His wife begged for me to be over there, so he conceded, and made it know that I was only over there, because the first 2 guys felled and his wife wanted some dick for the night.

At several random parties I would see his wife, she always found me to play with her. She would apologize how he would treat the black guys. It was a crazy weird dynamic. I remember one party was at their house, and I played with his wife, and she asked me to stay the night. We started fucking in the backroom, and he came in " That N-word got to go, no N-word is staying the night here". While I was getting dress she and him got into it, She start talking stuff about how he has no issues with whites guys staying over and other things. She later apologize to me through email.

We all ended up at another couples parties years later and the husband was trying to pick a fight with me. Neither of us new each other as coming to this hotel party. The host (lady) invited me to be her boytoy for the night. Now I was like athletic mid twenties, and this dude was in his 60s. Outside of money and a hot wife, he didnt have much going for him. He literally walked up behind me and grab my dread locks, and called me a N-word while I was talking to the host. Funny thing the only thing that happen to me and his wife at that party is we said hi to each other. So no idea what was going through his head. His wife later pulled him outside and chewed him out, then later we all fucked in this 8 person massage orgy. I just fucked the female host. That was the last I see of that couple. His health wasnt doing so good at that time, and that probably was 10 yrs ago.

He had so many crazy rules. You couldnt validate them, and they would not validate you, because he didnt want his friends knowing his wife fucks blacks guys. His wife actually had no preference black or white. For whatever reason me and his wife just bond on site, although she was twice my age, we just hit it off in conversation and in the bedroom. I called her a MIlF once, and she said "Oh no...no little rugrats have pop out of this fun box at all"

So there is your example there. His wife was a 6ft with hot green eyes olive skin, it was defiantly one of those hot older white women from the north with a young stud black bull from the south porno scenarios going.

Back