R.I.P. CRAIGSLIST

Click on a sub category say casual encounters and take a screenshot and post it if you don't mind.
I tried screenshot and it won't let me screenshot. Message says security policy won't allow me to screenshot. Check Canadian sub categories casual encounter and everything's fine still. New policy hasn't reached Canada yet I guess.

I travel almost every week. Most of the couples that I have met or still meet in my travels have come from CL. I usually get in contact with a few real couples to see who has a wife willing to ride BBC. Wow where to go now

That sucks.

When married, Craigslist was never a good source of reliable men ~ all of whom were fake; based upon my experience. It did however soften the mood and would tend to get my wife in the mood to play around.

Now that I'm single once again, I was using CL to "test the waters" by posting singles ads looking for my next Queen of Spades wife. Again, it hadn't (yet) proved to be a good source of prospective women, but it was somewhat enjoyable to have received some of the replies, or inquiries.

Like another has posted, I wonder what the future holds for a site such as B2W, or AdultFriendFinder, or all the other chat / date sites.

Hope things are resolved.

Back