r##e fantasy

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by Brent69, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Brent69

Brent69 Well-Known Member

UK
    Hi guys, katie here. I really love bbc, like REALLY LOVE bbc. My all time fantasy tho would be in a home invasion fantasy where 3 or 4 black guys break into mine and hubby's house, tie us both up and then they rape me. Now let me just make it clear that there is no way I ever actually want to be raped but the idea of a roleplaying session like this really gets me hot. I would want the guys to be really rough and take turns raping me all night infront of hubby. I'd want them to really degrade me infront of hubby and maybe even have them involve him eg force him to suck them ect. Anyone have similar ideas/fantasys or am I just weird? X

2. sandramadrid

sandramadrid Active Member

mmm sounds delicious!!!!!!! hope it came reality

3. Brent69

UK
    I'm working on it hun. Maybe I should get hubby to set it up so it's a surprise when it happens. There's something so hot about being at the mercy of these big black men, having no control over what they do to me or hubby, god I'm turning myself on just by thinking about it lol x

4. bob north est uk

bob north est uk New Member

It is an interesting fantasy, but in reality very hard to do, and feel completely helpless, as the men will be wary of consequences should anything go wrong.

Devrenemcc likes this.
  5. Brent69

UK
    What would u suggest then lol? Make them strangers so there could be no repercussions for them? God that's so hot. 3 or 4 strangers in masks having free reign over my body to do as they pleased. X

6. bob north est uk

bob north est uk New Member

Maybe, it is a funny game to get right, but complete strangers would be the no risk for the attacker solution, but not for you.

7. syscom3

syscom3 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Sounds like an opportunity for them to also make it a real home invasion robbery and authentically steal things.

8. Brent69

UK
    Lol its not really gonna happen, I got a little more sense then that, but it's really hot to think about x

Curiousdeb and wannabe cuck like this.
  9. Brent69

UK
    Lol, they probs wouldn't want my shitty possessions lol x

10. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    This is discussed often in the forum. The only thing I can suggest, if you desire to fulfill this fantasy, is to establish a safe word that quickly ends the whole thing if it gets out of hand. Fantasy rapes, as with cuckolding, are designed to elevate one's emotional state ... good, if its controlled, but easy to get out of hand if guidelines and parameters haven't been set.

Have you ever seen the movie, The Game, with Michael Douglas and Sean Penn? The 2 play brothers in this movie, and Sean gives Michael a very unusual birthday present that's based on unusual challenges and events which Michael must win to reach the game's completion. As events unfold, its hard to tell what's real and not real. It's one of my favorite movies; if you haven't seen it, check it out.

Mrs Lovetoy and fsufunone like this.
  11. Brent69

UK
    I will have to check it out, sounds like a good movie. Thanks for ur suggestions. I have used safe words on the past tho have never actually had to say my safe word. One of the hot things about my fantasy is that I have no safe word and therefore no way of controlling things If they get out of hand. If this was going to happen for real then obviously I would make sure everything was safe and planned. I'm a bit of a control freak in everyday life so I guess the idea of having absolutely no control is what's getting me so aroused. X

12. Ukcuckwanabe

Ukcuckwanabe Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    My wife fantasises about nearly the exact same thing but just one or two robbers wearing balaclavas and take her rough

13. alstep

alstep Active Member

US
    Christ. You guys are such pussies.

14. Devrenemcc

Devrenemcc Well-Known Member

It makes me wet just thinking about it. I want to try it some day

OnyxBullion likes this.
  15. alstep

alstep Active Member

US
    Be my next wife/gf. I will make it happen with her even if I have to hire some thugs to rape her.

Tina & Don, Brent69 and Devrenemcc like this.
  16. alstep

alstep Active Member

US
    I volunteer to put on a mask and rape you. Would turn me on so much I'd shoot a big load in you.

Brent69 and Devrenemcc like this.
  17. one2submit

one2submit Member

One night after a little partying my girlfriend and I were fooling around when she said I couldn't touch her ass when I was teasing it with a wet finger. She said I couldn't have it and that I wasn't man enough to take it. I already had my cock lubed and in her pussy and I was buzzed enough I just flipped her over and took her like a crazy man. I never have heard her scream like that before and I've never been harder. At one point she said if your going to rape me you better make it hurt. We were both outa our minds and lost in the moment. She kept calling me a "sick fuck" but she loved it. I don't think we could've planned what happened, it just happened. We talked about it for days after about how sexy it was. I can understand the draw from both sides of the game.

18. seattlem

seattlem Member

I read those stories years ago,and admit,they were hot, my fave is when they BOTH start liking it..

worshipu9 and rovert like this.
  19. alstep

alstep Active Member

US
    This fantasy is so hot and so hard to pull off

20. paus999

paus999 Active Member

Switzerland
    wife here; We had the same fantasies as long as my husband organized exactly such a situation on my birthday. I did not know anything.
    6 black people fucked us the whole day.
    I did a revenge on our annual wedding day.

Odin likes this.