Quiz...

Staghubby40

Male
From
MO, US
Lets have everyone post some pics...the rules are..there must be at least 2 girls..in those pics..one or more needs to be a BBC hound...as well as one or more being a BBC virgin..lets see if we can pic out which is which....i'll start by posting a pic....trust me i already know the answer on this one..anyone care to guess?View attachment 52181

Good idea. I think, the girls in the right and in the middle are BBC hounds, the girl on the left is a BBC virgin. ;) Am I right ? ;)

You guessed right.....i know all 3 of these gals personally...and the one on the left....well..the other 2 are working on her....shes young and just shy
Im hoping other jump on this thread...could be intersting

You guessed right.....i know all 3 of these gals personally...and the one on the left....well..the other 2 are working on her....shes young and just shy
Im hoping other jump on this thread...could be intersting

I hope they continue working on her. She is a perfect BBC fuck toy. I would love to be her first black lover. ;)

I hope they continue working on her. She is a perfect BBC fuck toy. I would love to be her first black lover. ;)
I know right...her name is Nelly...took that pic at her 21st b-day party...Ive had the pleasure of enjoying her a couple times...it wont be long before she gets up the nerve to go black

I know right...her name is Nelly...took that pic at her 21st b-day party...Ive had the pleasure of enjoying her a couple times...it wont be long before she gets up the nerve to go black

She definitely needs a black cock or even better, she needs to be gangbanged, like the other two girls as well. ;)

Lets have everyone post some pics...the rules are..there must be at least 2 girls..in those pics..one or more needs to be a BBC hound...as well as one or more being a BBC virgin..lets see if we can pic out which is which....i'll start by posting a pic....trust me i already know the answer on this one..anyone care to guess?View attachment 52181
"The requested attachment could not be found."
I have $5 on it there was some privacy issue. That is cool.

I am late to the party and did not get to view. Oh well... Bet she is a cutie.

So did the woman ever get seduced into trying sex with a big black dick?

It is always funny when it comes to mind blowing new sexual experiences the before and after reactions. While there is no deadline and it is not like her pussy won't work after a certain date or black men are going to stop fucking sexy white women in the future, after she has it she will most likely be of the mind 'gee, why did I wait so long to start this?'. Too often that is so.

She is 21 and hot? You had her in bed? Props.

Were you teaching her some new moves or just enjoying a fuck with a young cutie? There does not have to be a motive for good sex, still I know it is rewarding to teach a less experienced gal some fine points on improving her head game or on how to tighten her vaginal muscles for better sex and such.

If she is going to be sexually active with other men, and 99.5% of women are and will be, then that is nice community service so the new man gets treated to her new talents when he beds her.

I am sure a black cock inside of her will be one lesson she will not unlearn nor forget. So, is school in session anytime soon?

Back