Quiet day at work

Mm.... I think I should cum and stay at your hotel. Maybe I'll drop something on the way to the elevator and bend over so you see I'm not wearing any panties...

I'd love to have you behind me while I'm bent over.... Grabbing my hips.... :sex:
And sliding a finger deep in to you as you arch your back as if your pussy is inviting me to go deeper.
@CvbabeNC - and right before the elevator door closed and you were bent over - I'd slid right in at the last minute then as my man @mace177588 was positioning to mount you from the back, I'd hit the button to send us to basement of the hotel where I know my man mace has the secret area in the back by the boiler room where there are no disturbances. I'd unzip my pants and slide my hot thick and stiff as a hard rod Big Black Cock deep into your mouth and tell you to "swallow it all white-girl - we bout to own your little mouth and pussy tonight and stretch it all wide-open for only BBC after this" and my man mace grabs your hair to hold your head up so I can get all my BBC fully into your mouth and down your throat.. :threesome:

Screen Shot 2016-04-20 at 8.02.24 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-04-20 at 8.02.31 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-04-20 at 8.02.14 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-04-20 at 8.02.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-04-20 at 7.58.44 PM.png

@CvbabeNC - and right before the elevator door closed and you were bent over - I'd slid right in at the last minute then as my man @mace177588 was positioning to mount you from the back, I'd hit the button to send us to basement of the hotel where I know my man mace has the secret area in the back by the boiler room where there are no disturbances. I'd unzip my pants and slide my hot thick and stiff as a hard rod Big Black Cock deep into your mouth and tell you to "swallow it all white-girl - we bout to own your little mouth and pussy tonight and stretch it all wide-open for only BBC after this" and my man mace grabs your hair to hold your head up so I can get all my BBC fully into your mouth and down your throat.. :threesome:

Baby lets do it. And y'all can DP me while you're at it!

Back