Quick story

kevtat

Couple
Gold Member
Kevin is staying over. He was touching me as we lay in bed and I started touching him and then I thought about some of the things he talked about and what I read here. I told him to get his chastity device and I got some toys from my bed stand. I called him a good boy and s good cuckold as I helped him put on his chastity cage. It isn’t easy to get it on him sometimes.

I told him how cute and pretty it looked. It really does. I pulled and squeezed and told him to get me ready for a real cock

I sucked on my favorite dildo which is a natural feeling one as he licked on me so good and used his fingers. I reached down and pulled on his caged cock and spanked his balls and told him how pretty it was and what a good cuck he was. I told him I needed a real cock. I let reach up and get one of my dildos. I knew he would get the black one or I guessed he would. He did. It’s not my favorite because it is too hard and not a natural feel but I know he likes it in me

He used it on me and licked me and I pulled his caged cock closed to me and sucked on his balls They look so cute

I came hard and had him clean me up from all the black cock cum. Pretend . I told him he had to stay in his pretty cage all day and we went to sleep

Hope you like this I will delete in a little bit but wanted to share and see if anyone else did crazy stuff like this

Back