Quick question to the females

Why do you stay married to your husband if you don't like his penis size and that's what is of primary importance to you? If you're into black men so much, why don't you date/marry them, why do you need your husband? I would do a poll, but I can't think of any reasons other than egotistical, parasitic reasons to stay with your [white] husband, so I won't do one because of my own biases.

Because a woman needs a man who will satisfy her sexually (Alpha males, primarely black ones) and a husband who takes care of her other needs and desires. Such as money, somebody to make her life comfortable and take care of her and all those other things.

Its not really egoistic in my opinion, the black male makes up for the white husbands shortcoming in pleasing the wife sexually. It would be egoistic for the husband to deny his wife sexual satisfaction that they get from black males. A good husband will recognize and accept his wifes need for sexual pleasure and the white husband usually cant provide that so letting black males take care of that is the best thing to do.

Id elaborate more but im sure someone else will explain it much better than i can.

Because a woman needs a man who will satisfy her sexually (Alpha males, primarely black ones) and a husband who takes care of her other needs and desires. Such as money, somebody to make her life comfortable and take care of her and all those other things.

Its not really egoistic in my opinion, the black male makes up for the white husbands shortcoming in pleasing the wife sexually. It would be egoistic for the husband to deny his wife sexual satisfaction that they get from black males. A good husband will recognize and accept his wifes need for sexual pleasure and the white husband usually cant provide that so letting black males take care of that is the best thing to do.

Id elaborate more but im sure someone else will explain it much better than i can.
i agree , a black man make us a great favor when he accept to pleasing our wives sexually.and we rproud of them thankyou for all black studs

I think some ladys want a black bf/husband but can't for reasons, family etc.....so having black cock in there life is as important as staying married to their white husband, a lot can manage both and as we've seen on this site many are willing to attempt it! Lady's thoughts?

I think some ladys want a black bf/husband but can't for reasons, family etc.....so having black cock in there life is as important as staying married to their white husband, a lot can manage both and as we've seen on this site many are willing to attempt it! Lady's thoughts?
I would love my wife to have a black cock fuck buddy.

exactly!

agree with dbbc....you are 100% CORRECT ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID....A GOOD HUSBAND WILL allow his wife to get the pleasure he cant provide for her.......trust me i know,,,they come to black bulls for the sexual lust and pleasure there weak white husband cant give them!!!! then i agree with anj......yes they want more then just lust and great sex from us....but friends, family and co workers plus our great society keeps them from going all the way there with black men....plus the thrill of lying and sneaking around with black men in hotels, bathrooms and vacations spots makes the black cock experience that much more exciting for them!!!!

I agree mainly, that is why I still want George to marry me to give me the securuity I want, though He will never please me sexually after meeting Ron
Carmen

Could not be expressed better
Carmen

Reactions: Anj
Porque una mujer necesita un hombre que la satisfaga sexualmente (machos alfa, principalmente negros) y un esposo que cuide de sus otras necesidades y deseos. Como el dinero, alguien que le haga la vida cómoda y la cuide a ella y todas esas otras cosas.

En mi opinión, no es realmente egoísta, el hombre negro compensa la deficiencia del marido blanco para complacer sexualmente a la esposa. Sería egoísta que el esposo negara a su esposa la satisfacción sexual que obtienen de los hombres negros. Un buen esposo reconocerá y aceptará la necesidad de placer sexual de su esposa y el esposo blanco generalmente no puede proporcionar eso, por lo que dejar que los hombres negros se encarguen de eso es lo mejor que se puede hacer.

Elaboraría más, pero estoy seguro de que alguien más lo explicará mucho mejor que yo.
Toda Esa categorización es lo que esta creando todo un mito alrededor de eso
pagsporque hay que tener un beta y un alfa si lo que importa es que todos disfruten a su modo

Back