Questions for the Black Men

circusill

How does it feel knowing that a lot of white guys want to watch you fuck their wives?

What is the most gratifying thing about fucking a white woman?

Would you rather fuck a single white woman, or a married white woman?

Do you feel like you are sexually and physically superior to white men?

If a random white guy came up to you and asked you to have sex with his wife, what would you do?

Do you get off on fucking a white mans wife right infront of him?

Do you like making white women admit they love black cock?

I LOVE IT !!!!! Everyday that I'm out when I see a couple together I give the wife the eye wishing he would come to me and say PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE & CAN I WATCH !!!!

Reactions: wit
How does it feel knowing that a lot of white guys want to watch you fuck their wives?​
Erotically gratifying!
What is the most gratifying thing about fucking a white woman?​
Seeing that look in their eyes when they're busy moaning and knowing that they're feeling something strong and powerful ... like a nuclear bomb about to erupt inside them.
Would you rather fuck a single white woman, or a married white woman?​
That's a tricky question. You'd have to ask me personally to know.
Do you feel like you are sexually and physically superior to white men?​
There is no 'I' when I'm with white women. I don't think of myself as being the one as I don't want appear sexist in here. I do know that blacks have higher testosterone and highly aggressive. It's our nature, and if you visit Africa, you'll get to see more of that. Sex is one of the ways through which we're able to let loose our aggression.
If a random white guy came up to you and asked you to have sex with his wife, what would you do?​
First get to know him and his wife. I treat it much as if I were going out to buy *******: you need to know first that your dealer isn't some undercover cop, if you know what I mean. I like to know the couple more, so I know what I'm getting into and what they desire from me. A lot of couples want a bull's requirements different from others. Some want just a 'WHAM-BAM-GO AWAY' sex, others want a bull to be as a lover ... and others want to share their wives with a black man. It differs. Also, I want the couple to know me too. There has to be a shared intimacy, or else I don't get involved in it. I'm not the sort of fellow who gets heated up over every white woman. If I want to have sex with one, there has to be a strong connection or else nothing happens.
Do you get off on fucking a white mans wife right infront of him?​
The most obvious answer would be Yes ... but sometimes it's No.
Do you like making white women admit they love black cock?​
Yes. It's called Sexual Emancipation!

Back