Questions for straight white guys who suck black cock (or take it in the ass)

First time sucking was when my wife and the guy asked me to do it, the first time in me was in Montreal from a young bbc with a crooked cock, my wife always told me that if we found one i was going to get it because before we started i teased her about crooked ones

I was a faggot cocksucker as a kid along with a couple neighbor boys. That was fun but they were white & it was nothing like sucking avreal mans BBC.
I sucked my first & swallowed his massive thick load one week after. I think it was a couple weeks later after we stretched my pussy with dildos & plugs, & bought more sissy lingerie for me to wear that our Bull took my sissy cunt. He pulled the pink plug out of my hole & I felt the head of his thick cock pressing against my hole. My wife was spreading my cheeks wide open for him. At first it felt like I would open right up for him, but as big as he was there was still a little burning. About half way in (according to my wife) he just stopped & let me adjust to his size. After a minute he just pushed the rest of it in. I could feel his huge cum filled balls laying against mine. He made a few strokes & then pulled it out. I didn’t know what to think. My sissy pussy felt empty & I didn’t like it. He told me to turn around & suck him. I did without thinking when my wife said, “You like tasting your ass on his cock don’t you sissy?” That’s when it clicked. I was being as nasty as I could be & yes, I loved tasting my ass on his BBC. He told me if I wanted it back in my sissy pussy I was going to have to beg for it. I started begging immediately.....almost whining. I could hear myself & I was amazed, but I couldn’t stop. I wanted this man....this real man to resize my hole, to own it, & breed it. I begged him to fuck me harder as they cheered me on. He made me suck him a couple more times switching back & forth until he unloaded in me. Then I sucked him clean. The most delicious thing I’ve ever tasted. Thus began my sissy life :sex:

I think the only part I missed was my description. Mature masculine out in the world, total fem gay sissy queer sub faggot for my wife & black men

Last edited:
Hi
I am a writer on literotica, although I may put some of my interracial stories here too.

I am white, female and my greatest fantasies are eating black pussy or sucking black cock.

I’m hoping to write a complex, lengthy, story about the undeniable ending of a straight white professor ending up becoming cock sucker and more for black cock.

Questions:
1.how did u first end up sucking black cock?
2. How did it feel?
3. If you did it again.. why?
4. How would u describe e yourself?
5.have you taken black cock in the ass? If so, why? Did u enjoy it?

If I use your answers I’ll thank u in the story when it is Done.

Thanks
Jasmine
1) I was invited to a co-workers home for a party and was the only one there Im sure by design lol. He walked over to me and dropped his pants and kind of pinned me in my seat and wouldn't let me move until I touched it, then kissed it and after that instinct kind of took over. The second I saw how big he was I knew it was going to happen.

2) It felt incredible! The weight was the first thing I noticed and the fact I could barely get my hand around him. I remember his scent and taste was intoxicating, he was so masculine and powerful yet the skin was so soft. The image that sticks with me the most is when he put his cock over mine and I couldn't even see mine anymore he was twice as long and 3 times as thick as me. He also had me swallow his cum and I have to admit I didn't really find it to be great but it wasnt bad either I just felt accomplished and happy that this masculine monster wanted me : )

3) Haven't yet but am looking.

4) Attractive young white jock. 26 years old 6 foot 180 athlete and 4.5 cut down stairs.

5) Yes. I didn't have a ton of say in the matter but once he started to rim me and eat me out I wanted to know what it would feel like pretty bad. It hurt a TON at the beginning but it subsided quite a bit. I wouldnt say it was super stimulating for me but thats probably because I hadnt ever trained and was really just in pain most of the time but I can see why it would be pleasurable. Mentally I felt like a bitch and even though I was in pain I didnt really want it to stop I was just happy he chose me, dont really know how to explain it.

I was at an adult bookstore sucking cocks. I finished one and a big black dick appeared in front of my face. I started sucking it and the guy it belonged to grabbed my head and started pushing it down on his dick. Then he held my head and fucked my mouth until he shot his load down my throat. I swallowed every drop.

2. How did it feel?

Dirty. Dominated. Used. Degraded. Hot.

I wanted to recapture the feelings and excitement I had the first time.

Average middle-aged white guy. Professional, straight appearing and straight acting.

Not yet. I want to but preferably as part of a threesome with two black men.

I think I am different then many here, but I wanted to give you another perspective, and how black men changed me. I am, always was, bisexual. I always liked sucking cock; my wife and I were swingers for years, with her fucking a lot of men while I watched. Plus she liked watching gay men use me. My primary desire was for my wife; sucking cock was dirty and fun, but I was not attracted to men. I enjoyed sucking cock in front of my wife because she loved watching.

1.how did u first end up sucking black cock? When my mom suggested we try black men, and we connected with a bisexual black guy through adultfriendfinder, my wife insisted I meet him first. I was an experienced bisexual, so meeting him by myself was not a big deal, well at least I thought so!

2. How did it feel? I was overwhelmed by how much he turned me on, how big and firm he cock was, and how he treated me, how he talked to me while I was sucking his cock. I was on fire sexually, and the more he talked with me, the hotter I got sucking his cock. The more he called me his white bitch boi and cocksucker, the more I became one.

3. If you did it again.. why? After my first night sucking his cock, the next day it was all I thought of! For the first time, I was fantasizing about a man, desiring a man. I called him and he made me beg for his cock. That night I waited naked, on my knees, in my hotel room for him. I was not putting on a show for my wife, I was hungry for a black cock for me. For the next two hours I hungrily sucked his cock, licked his balls, rimmed him, and did anything he wanted. For the first time I was hungry for a man.

4. How would u describe e yourself? I am a business exec, conservative, and now a closeted black cock slut.

5.have you taken black cock in the ass? If so, why? Did u enjoy it? And yes during the aforementioned two nights with my first black men, he fucked me. My wife had white guys fuck me, and I enjoyed doing that in front of her. But when this black man fucked me, it was so different. I was not putting on a show, I was being fucked by a man and he was turning me on. My body was reacting to a pleasure I never felt before. When I reached down to masturbate, he pulled my hand away. I will never forget his words, "You don't need that; I will make your pussy cum!" With that she started fucking me harder. I felt pleasure I never knew existed. I heard myself, but it sounded surreal, like it was another part of me begging "Fuck me." When I orgasmed, it was nothing I ever felt before.

Hello everyone. I am a white man and I love to suck black and brown cock. To give you an idea, I suck at least 10 black or brown dicks in Vallejo CA every week. Most of the brown men I suck are Mexican. Brown men and black men are very open minded about having a white man on his knees sucking them off. They love that a white man always swallows. Black men and brown men tell me that they have at least 3 to 6 different white men sucking their cocks per week. The Mexican men tell me that three out of five white men will suck their Mexican cocks and that many white men suck them off in restrooms. They tell me it's called cruising. I'm not really sure why so many white men suck 'cocks of color.' I have noticed no size difference between white men and black men. In fact, when erect, many white men are larger. The brown men are a little smaller, but it is not about size for me.
Many of the Mexican men will have me suck them while their wives watch. I almost always find myself orally servicing the wife next. Mexican women and black women love having their pussies and asshole eaten by a white man. Often black men and brown men will use me ass a fluffer/puffer and after they cum deep inside their lady's pussy or ass, I suck out and ******* all the sperm that was deposited while eating them and clean them up. God how I love that! It's the best of both.
I can be reached at letitbelet at g mail dot com
I am always looking for brown cock and black cock to suck. I service the ladies too.

Hi
I am a writer on literotica, although I may put some of my interracial stories here too.

I am white, female and my greatest fantasies are eating black pussy or sucking black cock.

I’m hoping to write a complex, lengthy, story about the undeniable ending of a straight white professor ending up becoming cock sucker and more for black cock.

Questions:
1.how did u first end up sucking black cock? - Was looking online and met a guy at the mall parking lot.
2. How did it feel? - dirty and nasty but sexy.
3. If you did it again.. why? - I became addicted and do it all the time.
4. How would u describe e yourself? - White male middle class professional.
5.have you taken black cock in the ass? If so, why? Did u enjoy it? - Take it in the ass constantly. Love things in my ass. Its the best thing going.

Thanks
Jasmine

Hi

Questions:
2. How did it feel?

Thanks
Jasmine

Questions:
1.how did u first end up sucking black cock? it was in an adult theater - my ex was getting fucked but an average sized 6" black cock - i was sitting next to her watching and playing with her - there where guys all around both white and black (she preferred BBC but was not exclusive) a black man who was behind me stepped between us and guided my head to his BBC (about 9") and very quietly but firmly told me to suck it (first cock I ever sucked)... when the guy fucking her came inside her - the guy i was sucking moved around the row infront of the ex he was huge about 6-6 and everyone simply moved out of the way - I had reached down to play with her creampie - but there was almost no black cum in her - the guy I had sucked took my hand put it on his cock and told me to put it in her pussy----
2. How did it feel? honestly i didnt really feel anything - it made me feel like i was more a part of what was happening then just a viewer
3. If you did it again.. why? yes - the ex had no idea it had happened - when i told her she wanted to see me such a cokc then put it in here
4. How would u describe e yourself? straight dominate - except when it comes to cuckold and BBC
5.have you taken black cock in the ass? yes If so, why? wanted to submit to a man with a much bigger cock Did u enjoy it? yes and no dont love getting fucked - dont hate it - like the idea - love the idea of being "bred"

Hi

Questions:
2. How did it feel?

Thanks
Jasmine

it was in a threeesome with an ex. The first cock I sucked was white and we hadn't talked about it, but she picked up on my curiousity, as I always always insisting in finding guys bigger than me to join us. (I'm about 7 inches). The desire for hung "thirds" combined with our explorative nature, quickly led to inviting black men as our "thirds". We posted an ad on CL and didn't mention anything about bi-sex, but we unspokenly knew we both would end sucking; and we did.

2. How did it feel?

In a word, natural. I was initially hesitant, but once I had a cock in my mouth I was "all in" and wanted nothing more than to make him cum.

I have, both in threesomes and solo. When I'm with out a girlfriend, I find sucking cock as a simple way to submit. I prefer to suck and submit to BBC but I like cocks of all color if they are the right size.

I'd say straight, but I recognize that having sucked cock, I can't be "straight". That said, I do pick up women off Tinder and other sites. I only ever dated and been in relationships with women. None of my friends know, nor would the ever suspect.

Not yet. I'm curious. I've had a woman use a strap on and I liked it. It's probably just a matter of time.

1.how did u first end up sucking black cock? I was with my wife. We were out at a bar. The usual talking with people around us and there was a black guy sitting next to me at the bar. My wife on the other side. Of course we drinking. I had never even thought about being with another man before. So we are talking, drinking, and I joked we should have a 3some. I really was only joking. My wife laughed. He said let’s do it. Long story short we all went back to our apt and he started kissing my wife and they were getting naked. It’s was a weird experience at first because we had never even had a 3some. But I was also loving it. I then saw his huge, strong, erect black cock. I had never seen a hard cock in person besides my own. It was huge. And beautiful. I was surprised how beautiful I thought it was. He saw me staring at it and asked me to fluff him. I didn’t want to But I did want to. He put that beauty in my face and I started sucking it. I could taste precum. It was incredible. I loved it. I wanted more. He let me suck it for just a minute. Then he fucked my wife. And he left. For him it wasn’t that big of a deal to let me, the cuck, fluff him for a minute. But that minute changed my world. I have since gotten divorced just because my wife and didn’t work out. And I’m dating women. But I now know I want a BBC on the side for me to suck and worship on the regular. Believe it or not that’s the only time it’s happened. And it’s all I jerk off too and think about. This site has shown me that I truly do love black cock. I will not do anal, I know is not for me. But I do know I want to spend 24/7 on my knees for a BBC. I have do many BBC fantasies I want to fulfill.
2. How did it feel? Nervous. Exciting. Incredible. Wanting more.
3. If you did it again.. why? I haven’t. Haven’t had the opportunity or found the right opportunity.
4. How would u describe yourself? Easy going. Fun. Curious. Willing. Eager.
5.have you taken black cock in the ass? If so, why? Did u enjoy it? I did not. That’s something I don’t feel is for me. I belong on my knees.

I think I am different then many here, but I wanted to give you another perspective, and how black men changed me. I am, always was, bisexual. I always liked sucking cock; my wife and I were swingers for years, with her fucking a lot of men while I watched. Plus she liked watching gay men use me. My primary desire was for my wife; sucking cock was dirty and fun, but I was not attracted to men. I enjoyed sucking cock in front of my wife because she loved watching.

1.how did u first end up sucking black cock? When my mom suggested we try black men, and we connected with a bisexual black guy through adultfriendfinder, my wife insisted I meet him first. I was an experienced bisexual, so meeting him by myself was not a big deal, well at least I thought so!

2. How did it feel? I was overwhelmed by how much he turned me on, how big and firm he cock was, and how he treated me, how he talked to me while I was sucking his cock. I was on fire sexually, and the more he talked with me, the hotter I got sucking his cock. The more he called me his white bitch boi and cocksucker, the more I became one.

3. If you did it again.. why? After my first night sucking his cock, the next day it was all I thought of! For the first time, I was fantasizing about a man, desiring a man. I called him and he made me beg for his cock. That night I waited naked, on my knees, in my hotel room for him. I was not putting on a show for my wife, I was hungry for a black cock for me. For the next two hours I hungrily sucked his cock, licked his balls, rimmed him, and did anything he wanted. For the first time I was hungry for a man.

4. How would u describe e yourself? I am a business exec, conservative, and now a closeted black cock slut.

5.have you taken black cock in the ass? If so, why? Did u enjoy it? And yes during the aforementioned two nights with my first black men, he fucked me. My wife had white guys fuck me, and I enjoyed doing that in front of her. But when this black man fucked me, it was so different. I was not putting on a show, I was being fucked by a man and he was turning me on. My body was reacting to a pleasure I never felt before. When I reached down to masturbate, he pulled my hand away. I will never forget his words, "You don't need that; I will make your pussy cum!" With that she started fucking me harder. I felt pleasure I never knew existed. I heard myself, but it sounded surreal, like it was another part of me begging "Fuck me." When I orgasmed, it was nothing I ever felt before.
Wow...that’s amazing!

My wife guided the first BBC i sucked into my mouth. I was on my knees next to her while she was sucking it, when she smiled at me, put her hand behind my head and guided his dick to my mouth. I opened my mouth and took it. i was surprised how natural it felt to have a dick in my mouth

Hi

Questions:
2. How did it feel?

Thanks
Jasmine
I started smoking ice and the next thing I was suck black cocks as many as I could find and I’m straight

I did it again and again and again I can’t get enough black cock and I did it in front of strangers at adult theater

Back