Questions for other wives

myhotwifej

Couple
1 Do you play with people in the same town you live in or people you work with? If so how do you handle it if you see them other places ( Supermarket,mall etc) with people who don't know your secret?

2 We talk about doing a lot of different things whick makes us horny as hell. We talk about it while we have sex and then it seems to lose a lil luster. Do you go through with all of the fantasies that pop into your head?

3 I see and have read that women play alone at times. Are you scared something will go wrong?

1. We'll play with people in the same town and area. People we worked with is probably a no. It would have to be some exceptional situation to change that.

2. It's natural for the fire of the fantasies to die down a little bit when the hormones aren't pumping crazily during sex.

3. She doesn't play alone. She has once before and didn't enjoy it. Obviously you have to be concerned when you don't know the person all too well.

My husband wouldn't want me to play alone. However thats one of the fantsies we talk about while having sex. It really turns him on.

Does anyone else from the gym know? We do discuss our fantasies but it leads to sex pretty much anywhere we are lol. My husband also likes to watch but the idea of me playing alone turns him on. He also has been asking what I think about having a few guys at once. I love the idea but am scared that everyone will find out. I have children and would like to keep my business private.

If you don't mind me asking how long you knew the guy before you had some fun? Having that amount of trust in someone scares me. Thats why I have always thought about traveling to play.

We prefer to play someone who is at least a little bit away from us. For discretion I think it's easier.

I don't play alone. If we host then he may leave the room but hasn't left me alone for long.

1 Yes we play with people where we live.
2 I do go through with any fantasy that pops in my head or the man I am with
3 I often do play alone as my husband and I work different shifts and it is just easier

1, I live in the second biggest city in UK with over a million people living here, 5 million if you include the wider West Midlands area. We live in the outer suburbs so play in the inner city area. So the chances of seeing someone are low. But saying that I was seeing a guy who knew my hubbys mates so it can be a small world!
2, I usually act out most of the fantasies me and the hubby have talked about.
3, I mainly play alone, started with hubby waiting in the car outside but mainly alone now. Been lucky up to now, or chosen the right guys. A couple of hairy moments but mainly all ok. X

1. We live in a large metropolitan area so it is not a big problem. We usually just meet at a bar or hotel a little ways from the home neighborhood. We did run into a couple we knew one time....and she was with a black man too lol. We just exchanged winks.
2. Talking about the fantasies during sex does give me the confidence to go with some wilder stuff when it happens. However once you get hanging out around black men on a regular basis you will find they tend to drive the agenda and you will be doing some things you never imagined....and liking it.
3. We are usually together. Having hubby watch me go wild is part of the fun for us. However, once trust has been established I have had a few solo dates with a regular lover. It is a different twist that I enjoy every now and then but not too often or messages can get mixed. The right answer for you is.....whatever works for you and yours.

I think the size of your town plays a role in if you should get involved with someone there. Women that I have gotten together with leave a live cam in the room with them. I'm guessing that is an element of of saftey

No we never play in our home town. We must be very very very discreet; no one can ever know. We always travel for playtime!!!!!

1 Do you play with people in the same town you live in or people you work with? If so how do you handle it if you see them other places ( Supermarket,mall etc) with people who don't know your secret?
I live in a big city so is very difficult to meet someone. It's not big as nyc or London. Anyway my bull lives in a city 50 km from mine. Not far not near. The bbc I've met before bull were from other cities, counties or my city too. In brief Never met one outside the lifestyle. I don't have suggestion regarding coworker. If u like him don't have limits.
2 We talk about doing a lot of different things whick makes us horny as hell. We talk about it while we have sex and then it seems to lose a lil luster. Do you go through with all of the fantasies that pop into your head?
The biggest benefit to live that kind of lifestyle is to go deep in your sexuality that means live your fantasies too. When we started we never thinked to go so far. Most were fantasies, but our culture repress it.
We've have lived many of our fantasies and i can assure it has been very nice. So if I can give u a suggest, live it taking your Time but try to live it free from fears.

3 I see and have read that women play alone at times. Are you scared something will go wrong?
I've never been alone. Hubby is with me, maybe in another room or outside the door, but it's with me. I think it's because this game envolves me and him and so we play together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back