Questions for hotwifes

jmawil

Couple
Hi Ladies,

I'm a husband of a wonderful wife, and for a few years now, i have a phantasm of a trio with a black man (or even just watching her). Although she doesn't agree yet, i feel like we are very close, that's why i a have a few questions for you.

Please be kind to answer only if you are a wife, we men have a different relationship to sex, and I would like feminine opinions.

At first i want to say that i am not interested in cuckolding or any kind of lifestyle other than being a happy couple with a liberated sexuality and a little extra from time to time.

1. Do you still have pleasure when fucking with your husband?
2. Have you ever considered leaving him?
3. Is it possible to stay faithfyl?

Finally, she told me she is ok for a massage, but not more. But even if she doesn't want to tell it, she's extremely excited by the idea. We play from time to time with a black dildo, and she really love it. She had extremely intense orgasms after we talk about this, and there are lot of little signs from her...
Do you think i'm right or should i wait?

Thank you for your answers :lips:

1. Yes, we still have a varied and active sex life and plans with someone else just leaves us even more horny and sexualy active the days before and after.
2. Why would I leave my man just because we found another thing we enjoy together?
3. Faitful is what you define it as, but there is no playing behind someones back here. Being open enough to discuss these fantasies and then live em out hardly means you must suddenly start lying and cheating.

1. Yes, we still have a varied and active sex life and plans with someone else just leaves us even more horny and sexualy active the days before and after.
2. Why would I leave my man just because we found another thing we enjoy together?
3. Faitful is what you define it as, but there is no playing behind someones back here. Being open enough to discuss these fantasies and then live em out hardly means you must suddenly start lying and cheating.

Hello. Am very compelled by your perspective. Thx

I am at first curious why you are attempting to get your wife that u love to do something that she just has told you NO, but seems u are still trying to fullfil your desire through her. So I would like ask you few things:

1. How about if she said ok, but with a white guy only, you would say works for me darling, right?
2. If she went through with full filling your fantasy, of course then you would allow her to have sex with men of her choice after that, also right? (You can't have your cake and eat it too)
3. Will you agree that in the end it is your wife and only your wife who gets to decide yes or no? See, she already said no you have told us, but oops! U seem to have not heard her or ignored her decision.
4. Your wife probably is thinking to herself what the hell is going on here? Worried about her marriage, husband, security, future, and confused I bet as can be. She said no, should that not be the end of it?

As a woman if husband asked me that and I said no, for my reasons answer is no, and he ignored my decision regarding my body which I own, not him, and he persisted he might find he at some point creates a non repairable hole in the damn (our marriage). She is your wife, not your property u bought like your car, she gets to make decisions in that area herself. Why make it more and more uncomfortable for her by not letting it rest? The more u push this, the farther u drive her away from possibly trying it and also from you. Would u give a man a blowjob and swallow his sperm if she asked you to cause say she had that fantasy and wanted you to fullfil it for her? Of u are not bi sexual of course you wouldn't, but is she kept on and on about it how would that affect you, cause that is probably how it is affecting and upsetting her.
So your questions for me:
1. I certainly do have pleasure after 14 yrs with him in all ways not just sex
2. No I have not considered leaving him I married him till death parts us, no matter what, he is my best friend and worst thing in the world would be losing him.
3. This question is a bit foolish - if u love her like u should of course is possible to be faithful, people have been doing that for 5,000 yrs. Provided that is that u use the brain in your head, the big head, on top of your shoulders not the little one down there. If u could leave your wife over sex differences, you never should have married her. You made a promise to her, she married you cause she loved and trusted you, ask yourself if u had said oh and by the way, before we marry I want u to know I expect u to fuck another guy one day when I get that fantasy in my head, guess what? Probably no marriage would have happened.

So I say, she said no, stop pushing her to do something u want not her, leave it alone for good, show her your love cause I would say she is questioning that for sure.
If it was me as u wife, I would tell you this, if you don't care when when I say no and continue on and on about this trying to get me to be your slut for the day, embqrass me, fuck my head up, etc, etc, you might not have me around to ask this or anything of me. Well, I would tell u after u blow a guy and swallow, well then I would return favor for you. She is your wife, not some street girl u know

You know I think after reading your story again just now that u feel u know what's best for her, u feel she wants that, u think she is close, hell agreed to a massage now even - probably to get you off her ass about this talking her into fucking another guy and making her feel cheap and dirty for your sexual fantasies. So what she should really do is tell u right out enough, and if u mention it again, go get a lawyer and tell you to go f__k the other guy yourself and leave your sorry ass. How the hell can you come here and insult her the way you are doing? You should be ashamed of yourself!

Hi Ladies,

I'm a husband of a wonderful wife, and for a few years now, i have a phantasm of a trio with a black man (or even just watching her). Although she doesn't agree yet, i feel like we are very close, that's why i a have a few questions for you.

Please be kind to answer only if you are a wife, we men have a different relationship to sex, and I would like feminine opinions.

At first i want to say that i am not interested in cuckolding or any kind of lifestyle other than being a happy couple with a liberated sexuality and a little extra from time to time.

Finally, she told me she is ok for a massage, but not more. But even if she doesn't want to tell it, she's extremely excited by the idea. We play from time to time with a black dildo, and she really love it. She had extremely intense orgasms after we talk about this, and there are lot of little signs from her...
Do you think i'm right or should i wait?

Thank you for your answers :lips:

1. Yes it is pleasurable. He explores my body and knows how to please me. He just don't have the stamina that a younger bull does.
2. Absolutely NOT. Cuckolding adds another dimension to our sex life and I for one love it.
3. I would never play without his knowledge, nor would he.

Once you start the cuckolding you can decide what you like and dislike about it, and choose the "version" that you like. So many variations that you can find the one you want. But you won't know unless you try.

But be warned, that if your marriage isn't strong, it may not survive.

Well, we haven't ever actually tried this thing yet, so I know, I'm not the most qualified to speak on this matter, but still, here's my 2 Cents --

1. Why not? Just because you have another cute kink together, doesn't mean you suddenly stop loving him and enjoying the sex. At least for us, this would be more of a fun side thing we would do every now and then, so if the sex life didn't bother me until now, why would it later...?
2. If you leave your partner because of better sex, then that means that you haven't properly communicated your desires to them in the first place. Be open and honest with what you both want and the sex will always be pretty damn good. No way is that ever a valid reason to leave someone, at least in my opinion.
3. Depends on your definition. If being "faithful" means that you shouldn't ever sleep with someone else.... well, wrong kink:mstickle: But it doesn't mean that your partner will instantly become a lying and cheating asshat, since there's a lot of honesty and communication necessary for this kink to work. But maybe I'm just too naive and not a dirt bag, I don't know...!

Thank you!

I am at first curious why you are attempting to get your wife that u love to do something that she just has told you NO, but seems u are still trying to fullfil your desire through her. So I would like ask you few things:

1. How about if she said ok, but with a white guy only, you would say works for me darling, right?
2. If she went through with full filling your fantasy, of course then you would allow her to have sex with men of her choice after that, also right? (You can't have your cake and eat it too)
3. Will you agree that in the end it is your wife and only your wife who gets to decide yes or no? See, she already said no you have told us, but oops! U seem to have not heard her or ignored her decision.
4. Your wife probably is thinking to herself what the hell is going on here? Worried about her marriage, husband, security, future, and confused I bet as can be. She said no, should that not be the end of it?

1. Difficult question. I would probably say yes.
2. No, and that's a concern for me. I want something common and discussed.
3. She decide yes or no, clearly. If she does not enjoy then i do not enjoy either.
4. I know her, I feel it's a no that means "yes but..." :) She makes a lot of little hints now. I think she just does not dare. Difficult to explain..

As a woman if husband asked me that and I said no, for my reasons answer is no, and he ignored my decision regarding my body which I own, not him, and he persisted he might find he at some point creates a non repairable hole in the damn (our marriage). She is your wife, not your property u bought like your car, she gets to make decisions in that area herself. Why make it more and more uncomfortable for her by not letting it rest? The more u push this, the farther u drive her away from possibly trying it and also from you. Would u give a man a blowjob and swallow his sperm if she asked you to cause say she had that fantasy and wanted you to fullfil it for her? Of u are not bi sexual of course you wouldn't, but is she kept on and on about it how would that affect you, cause that is probably how it is affecting and upsetting her.
So your questions for me:
1. I certainly do have pleasure after 14 yrs with him in all ways not just sex
2. No I have not considered leaving him I married him till death parts us, no matter what, he is my best friend and worst thing in the world would be losing him.
3. This question is a bit foolish - if u love her like u should of course is possible to be faithful, people have been doing that for 5,000 yrs. Provided that is that u use the brain in your head, the big head, on top of your shoulders not the little one down there. If u could leave your wife over sex differences, you never should have married her. You made a promise to her, she married you cause she loved and trusted you, ask yourself if u had said oh and by the way, before we marry I want u to know I expect u to fuck another guy one day when I get that fantasy in my head, guess what? Probably no marriage would have happened.

So I say, she said no, stop pushing her to do something u want not her, leave it alone for good, show her your love cause I would say she is questioning that for sure.
If it was me as u wife, I would tell you this, if you don't care when when I say no and continue on and on about this trying to get me to be your slut for the day, embqrass me, fuck my head up, etc, etc, you might not have me around to ask this or anything of me. Well, I would tell u after u blow a guy and swallow, well then I would return favor for you. She is your wife, not some street girl u know

Thank you for your reply ;)

You know I think after reading your story again just now that u feel u know what's best for her, u feel she wants that, u think she is close, hell agreed to a massage now even - probably to get you off her ass about this talking her into fucking another guy and making her feel cheap and dirty for your sexual fantasies. So what she should really do is tell u right out enough, and if u mention it again, go get a lawyer and tell you to go f__k the other guy yourself and leave your sorry ass. How the hell can you come here and insult her the way you are doing? You should be ashamed of yourself!

No that's really not what i want. As i said, she decides and that's all. I don't want to ******* anything, and I certainly do not harass her with that. I think I mis explained.

Absolutely. In fact our sex is better than I’ve ever had (bbc included) we have sex on another level the bbc is just yummy chocolate frosting on the cake ??
Not once. He’s who I CHOOSE to come lay my head and heart next to each night. He is supreme for me. ?
Yes everyone makes mistakes but I think what it really comes down to is I’d choose hubby hands down for life. The bbc aspect for us is extra sexy experiences we share together and grow together. ?

Well said

Back