questions for BBC.

When in Dom Bull mode i get turned on when hubby is there. The closer the cuckold is to the action the better. Although cucks/ husbands that try to direct completely ruin the mood for me. However because I am very open with communication I make that clear before meeting them.

My approach is to find out what turns a couple on and than take it into account when the fun starts. Basically, let things flow naturally after having taken a couples likes and dislikes into account beforehand

So BBCs,
Do you prefer to hook up with single girls, wife's/gf's out looking for a fuck or couples wanting to play together? Wives because they are so fun to have sex with.
Condoms or bare? If the partner doesn't have any diseases, then I prefer bare. The sex is better with no condom on.
Your place, theirs or hotel? A mutual place. A hotel is a perfect mutual place.
Have any tried to back out because you are too big? Did you convince them to fuck anyway? So far, none have backed out.
If hubby/bf watch would you prefer them to join in or just watch? Watch only.
How does it feel when your the biggest guy they have ever fucked? It makes my ego go sky high.
Do you like to fuck these girls up the ass? No. I do not like to fuck women up the ass.

[QU
What about couples with the husband wanting to participate in pleasuring the woman too? Starts out as a threesome and ending up with the husband taking pictures or videos?

E="dudesimon78, post: 615692, member: 55048"]Ha yes, dirtier when hubby not around as well? And you can be a bit rougher?[/QUOTE]
My first time with my husband and a black guy he worked with started out as a threesome but husband did not have as much stamina or staying power. He ended up watching me do things we did not usually do. I think he was surprised by how much we did and how much I enjoyed it.
At times I forgot my husband was in the room.

[QU

E="dudesimon78, post: 615692, member: 55048"]Ha yes, dirtier when hubby not around as well? And you can be a bit rougher?
My first time with my husband and a black guy he worked with started out as a threesome but husband did not have as much stamina or staying power. He ended up watching me do things we did not usually do. I think he was surprised by how much we did and how much I enjoyed it.
At times I forgot my husband was in the room.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I bet that was hot. :)

I prefer single I like it at their place Condom and I usually don't mind watching I leave it up to her I don't ask if I'm the biggest I don't really care never did anal open to try just haven't met a woman into it

Hi there,

Just a question or few.

So BBCs,
Do you prefer to hook up with single girls, wife's/gf's out looking for a fuck or couples wanting to play together?
Condoms or bare?
Your place, theirs or hotel?
Have any tried to back out because you are too big? Did you convince them to fuck anyway?
If hubby/bf watch would you prefer them to join in or just watch?
How does it feel when your the biggest guy they have ever fucked?
Do you like to fuck these girls up the ass?

Thank you.
(1)Marital status is irrelevant to me. I don't pursue women that are wearing a wedding ring but is she pursues me and I find her appealing I will share my bed with her. I have belonged to a group of mostly white females and mostly black males for several years. I don't know the marital status of some of the women in the group. To me it isn't relevant. We are meeting for a purpose, what her life is outside the group is her business.

(2) Condoms? Within the group rarely outside the group always. I have read that about 20% or more of the population has an STD. Herpes and HIV are gifts that keep on giving and I am not interested. Within the group everyone gets tested at least annually. I had a vasectomy many years ago but I check that too every year.

(3)I have never been comfortable going to someone elses home, probably because of a bad experience a number of years back. If I am fucking someone from outside the group (a rare occurrence) always a hotel or whatever accommodations I am using when traveling. Within the group we have an arrangement a very nice local hotel. Some of the group members that I get along well with and are also friends often come to my home.

(4) I have had a couple of women that just couldn't handle what I had to offer. There have been a few that said that they weren't going to do that again, probably a bucket list sort of thing. Generally if a woman is intimidated by my size I put her on top. Most women will find that they have a lot more cock capacity than they realize. Big cocks can be painful and can cause injury, initial introductions should be gentle. The woman's physical size seems to be irrelevant to her cock capacity. My favorite bed partner is a little fireball about 5 ft. tall and I doubt weighs much more than 100 pounds. She can totally engulfs me and fucks like a wildcat.

(5) When I was younger I would have fucked a woman in Times Square at noon. There were instances where I fucked a woman in front of her husband/boyfriend and it did add to the thrill. Back then there was a certain satisfaction, a sense of revenge. As I have gotten older the pleasure has become more important. None of the women in the group involve their husbands in group activities so my sex life is no longer a spectator sport, unless I am sharing my bed with 2 women

(6) I never really think about whether I am the biggest. There have been numerous times over the years that a woman's comments have lead me to believe that I had the largest cock she had experienced. I concentrate on both of us having a pleasurable experience. I never will compare one woman with another. at least out loud. I appreciate the same.

(7) I never really cared that much for anal sex. If a woman really wants it I will give it to her but I will always wear a condom. I don't like ******* on my dick.

To put my replies in a proper context it should be noted that I am in my mid 60's and am sexually active. The world and attitudes have changed considerably since I fucked the girl down the street when I was 12

(1)Marital status is irrelevant to me. I don't pursue women that are wearing a wedding ring but is she pursues me and I find her appealing I will share my bed with her. I have belonged to a group of mostly white females and mostly black males for several years. I don't know the marital status of some of the women in the group. To me it isn't relevant. We are meeting for a purpose, what her life is outside the group is her business.

(2) Condoms? Within the group rarely outside the group always. I have read that about 20% or more of the population has an STD. Herpes and HIV are gifts that keep on giving and I am not interested. Within the group everyone gets tested at least annually. I had a vasectomy many years ago but I check that too every year.

(3)I have never been comfortable going to someone elses home, probably because of a bad experience a number of years back. If I am fucking someone from outside the group (a rare occurrence) always a hotel or whatever accommodations I am using when traveling. Within the group we have an arrangement a very nice local hotel. Some of the group members that I get along well with and are also friends often come to my home.

(4) I have had a couple of women that just couldn't handle what I had to offer. There have been a few that said that they weren't going to do that again, probably a bucket list sort of thing. Generally if a woman is intimidated by my size I put her on top. Most women will find that they have a lot more cock capacity than they realize. Big cocks can be painful and can cause injury, initial introductions should be gentle. The woman's physical size seems to be irrelevant to her cock capacity. My favorite bed partner is a little fireball about 5 ft. tall and I doubt weighs much more than 100 pounds. She can totally engulfs me and fucks like a wildcat.

(5) When I was younger I would have fucked a woman in Times Square at noon. There were instances where I fucked a woman in front of her husband/boyfriend and it did add to the thrill. Back then there was a certain satisfaction, a sense of revenge. As I have gotten older the pleasure has become more important. None of the women in the group involve their husbands in group activities so my sex life is no longer a spectator sport, unless I am sharing my bed with 2 women

(6) I never really think about whether I am the biggest. There have been numerous times over the years that a woman's comments have lead me to believe that I had the largest cock she had experienced. I concentrate on both of us having a pleasurable experience. I never will compare one woman with another. at least out loud. I appreciate the same.

(7) I never really cared that much for anal sex. If a woman really wants it I will give it to her but I will always wear a condom. I don't like ******* on my dick.

To put my replies in a proper context it should be noted that I am in my mid 60's and am sexually active. The world and attitudes have changed considerably since I fucked the girl down the street when I was 12

What was that girl/ experience like when you were twelve?

Back