Questions about being cucked

Suprfreak

Couple
We are new to the lifestyle, but have had a few experiences with BBC. She, well we have enjoyed those encounters, but we have yet to meet the guy who totally takes over. Someone who seduces, cucks, dominates and brings her to incredible *******. This weekend we are meeting a guy whom I believe will do just that, and now I am getting nervous. I am scared of my reaction when he truly satisfies her, when she cums all over him without a thought of me. When he asks her if she has ever been fucked like this before, or if she is a black cock slut. I know these are things that turn me on, but I am really getting scared. Any advice, thanks.

FWIW, if you are scared now this may not be for you. Once you open that door with your woman you can't change the outcome of what will come.

If you are afraid that she will be satisfied beyond anything you have ever shared with her sexually, know that this is not just something that might happen . . . know it will eventually happen!

If you offer her the freedom to have other lovers, you must accept that you cede the right to demand that she stop. Understand that cuckoldry, especially when you have asked her to take other men to bed, is about surrendering your rights and any expectation of control once that surrender is offered.

We have been married for 16 years, she told me her darkest fantasies 15 years ago, and she finally conceded and let me find her a bull 2 months ago. My fantasy is now ever connected to hers, and I don't see how I can stop now.

It is true that if you share your fantasy of cuckoldry with a woman it will create a special bond if she also shares your desire. It is trilling, but sometimes scary, lifestyle. In the right marriage it will be incredible.

Since the two of you have already been actively seeking a lover for her, it is too late to try to stop what you have set in motion as, even if she agreed to stop, it would only be something that would fester below the surface.

Rather than worry that this new man is the one who will succeed where the others have failed, you need to change your mindset and hope that the search is over and that the three of you can now move on to building a wonderful, mutually satisfying relationship wherein all of you find pleasure and happiness. How you decide to approach this will make all the difference between it being a good experience or a miserable one. Granted, there are always things we have no control over, but those that we do, we need to use in the best possible manner, not squander on fear.

You are feeling the usual butterflies that one gets whenever starting something new that is fraught with uncertainty. Slow down your imagination and take it one step at a time. Just concentrate on doing your best to please your wife and enable her to have the most pleasure she has ever experienced, that's all you need to focus on. Do that and remain flexible and all should work out.

Instead of fearing that he will give her ecstatic orgasms, help him in anyway you can to ensure he does and allow yourself to feel glad for her so that she will see joy on your face and not sadness. You are giving her a gift, are you not?

Best of luck in finally finding a suitable co-spouse for your wife and may the three of you share much pleasure, joy and happiness together.

We are new to the lifestyle, but have had a few experiences with BBC...... but we have yet to meet the guy who totally takes over. Someone who seduces, cucks, dominates and brings her to incredible *******. This weekend we are meeting a guy whom I believe will do just that, and now I am getting nervous. I am scared of my reaction when he truly satisfies her .... When he asks her if she has ever been fucked like this before, or if she is a black cock slut.... I am really getting scared. Any advice, thanks.

Suprfreak, I'm not sure the 2 of you need a man to "totally take over" as you say. That implies, to me, that the 2 of you no longer maintain control of what goes on, and personally, I would never desire that to happen. Words like "seduces" & "cucks" are words that obviously imply just that. Yes, I want my wife sexually satisfied to the ultimate, BUT, I would not wish to relinquish my rights/bond/relationship with her. If you haven't met the right man yet ... you should keep searching, but outside lovers should never be given control or even a major influence to your relationship with your wife.

If its your desire to feed off the rollercoaster of emotions you experience, that's one thing, as long and everyone is happy. My wife & I occasionally swing with other men & women, but neither of us EVER go out on dates or meet our lovers alone ... she & I come as a pair. I'd like to be given a dollar for the times men have wanted to meet with my wife alone ... lol. But she & I have rules ... If its her we want to see sexually satisfied, I'm there helping & usually participating. And if its me that's being sexually satisfied, she does the same for me ... to make sure the sexual experience is something we can't obtain as a couple.

This lifestyle can really test the mettle of a marriage ... so its important to communicate & be sensitive to each other's concerns & feelings when doing this. If it becomes too much for you, then she should understand. Hope you can work through your emotions ... but, THAT'S part of the excitement, actually. Mac :)

W
Suprfreak, I'm not sure the 2 of you need a man to "totally take over" as you say. That implies, to me, that the 2 of you no longer maintain control of what goes on, and personally, I would never desire that to happen. Words like "seduces" & "cucks" are words that obviously imply just that. Yes, I want my wife sexually satisfied to the ultimate, BUT, I would not wish to relinquish my rights/bond/relationship with her. If you haven't met the right man yet ... you should keep searching, but outside lovers should never be given control or even a major influence to your relationship with your wife.

If its your desire to feed off the rollercoaster of emotions you experience, that's one thing, as long and everyone is happy. My wife & I occasionally swing with other men & women, but neither of us EVER go out on dates or meet our lovers alone ... she & I come as a pair. I'd like to be given a dollar for the times men have wanted to meet with my wife alone ... lol. But she & I have rules ... If its her we want to see sexually satisfied, I'm there helping & usually participating. And if its me that's being sexually satisfied, she does the same for me ... to make sure the sexual experience is something we can't obtain as a couple.

This lifestyle can really test the mettle of a marriage ... so its important to communicate & be sensitive to each other's concerns & feelings when doing this. If it becomes too much for you, then she should understand. Hope you can work through your emotions ... but, THAT'S part of the excitement, actually. Mac :)
Well said as always

Back