Questioning my Blackness on B2W

kawabi86

Male
So I just had member Iraqi Rose tell me I am not Black because I do not have dark complexion. Not only is this offensive, bit offered no explanation as to why she thought that other than,"looking at my pic." What kind of ******* is that? Seriously. ..

Attachments

• 20140218_101342.jpg
    20140218_101342.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 44
So I just had member Iraqi Rose tell me I am not Black because I do not have dark complexion. Not only is this offensive, bit offered no explanation as to why she thought that other than,"looking at my pic." What kind of ******* is that? Seriously. ..

First of all, you're reacting like an adolescent. Everyone has an opinion based on their own interpretation, whether you agree or disagree plays no part in this.

Just accept that she's not into you and move on. Simple.

I could care less abou someone into me. Get over yourself. To have someone tell me "I'm white" with no rationale is laughable at most. Miss me with the rest of that crap buddy.

Just a pet peeve of mine but the correct phrase is "I couldn't care less". What you trying to express is that you care so little that you......couldn't care less. Does that make sense?

At any rate, again, you're acting like an adolescent. You couldn't care less if someone is into you or not but yet you felt compelled to complain about someone saying something you took offense to that you feel shines negatively on you. Which is racist, but that's another matter. At any rate, is there any wonder why women ignore men's advances? It's because of men like you that get all huffy puffy when rejected. Act like a man, ignore it, move on, be an adult.

My second point, why does someone need to give you anything when offering an opinion of you? There is a phrase that can guide you through this all "Perception is reality". What they perceive, is what is real to them. Whether it is right or wrong. Does that makes sense? Ask yourself this, what does it matter if she told you she thinks you're white or not? I would assume that your answer would be "it doesn't matter". If that's the case, then why complain about it? Why get all upset about it? Why go on about it? Again, maturity would lead you not to act the way you have.

By your actions and the profile picture you've chosen to use, only leads to one perception of you......you have the maturity level of an adolescent. White, black, hispanic, indian or whatever you are......you're immature.

Just an FYI, no one is 100% anything in America.

hey kawabi

im with everyone else - people are stupid - whether they are on here or in real life. Ive had the displeasure of meeting some real idiots in my life - and its a horrendous experience when i do.

She would probably not like me either - i am really light, practically pale - because im mixed ethnically. I have met some black men who were bleach white, because of a rare skin condition...

ridiculous!!

If you're comfortable as who you are, then does it really matter what anybody thinks of you?

Back