Question

Stuffme87

Couple
My fiancé and I have been gradually getting bigger and bigger bbc toys. The last time I used the biggest bbc and she seemed to love it. If she is willing to do bbc toys will she do a real one ?

I'd say that probably is the next, logical step. Reminds me of the song ... "Nothing Like The Real Thing, Baby".

I wonder how I could tell.'Is it true that once they have the real thing , it will always be what she wants?

My fiancé and I have been gradually getting bigger and bigger bbc toys. The last time I used the biggest bbc and she seemed to love it. If she is willing to do bbc toys will she do a real one ?

that depends, have you asked her?

i didn't start warming to the idea of sleeping with other men till it featured quite frequently in our trashy sex talk. i doubt any amount of toy use would have persuaded me to actually have sex with another man. the idea had to be planted first and for that, i'd say you and your mrs need to try so role playing or shared fantasy where either you or her raise the idea and you explore it together.

How can i get her to tell me what she fantasizes about ? Every time I ask her she claims to my have one, but after giving her bigger and bigger black cock she may crave/famtisize about BBC.

How can i get her to tell me what she fantasizes about ? Every time I ask her she claims to my have one, but after giving her bigger and bigger black cock she may crave/famtisize about BBC.

you can't just ask her. women don't just blurt out that kind of thing. well most women don't, anyway.

have you guys ever tried to do some role play/shared fantasy? that would be a place to start. it's where hubby and i did.

don't be too pushy. just describe a racy scene for the two of you and see where it goes.

you can't just ask her. women don't just blurt out that kind of thing. well most women don't, anyway.

have you guys ever tried to do some role play/shared fantasy? that would be a place to start. it's where hubby and i did.

don't be too pushy. just describe a racy scene for the two of you and see where it goes.
I have expressed the idea of using BBC toys. She claims to love BBC. What do women like to hear?

I have expressed the idea of using BBC toys. She claims to love BBC. What do women like to hear?

to be honest, i can't speak for your wife. i imagine you know her better than anyone else could possibly know here on this site.

speaking only for myself, i really enjoyed exploring fantasies with my husband. it took me a while to consider another man in those fantasies but once i did, i found i really enjoyed them very much. he's a very skilful storyteller and puts great effort into building an imaginary fantasy scene, describing the other guy, describing my feelings, describing the slow seduction process, the complex emotions, the teasing, the surreptitious glances, the feeling of being overcome and overwhelmed, that moment of wildness where i can find myself being someone else and losing all control. i would totally get lost in all that. to the point where i'd always ask him to to describe another fantasy each time we'd get to fucking. and i'd ask to include other men. more men. big men. several men at the same time. it helped me discover what i really enjoyed. it helped me understand my own fantasy and sexual preferences.

women love that stuff. help her find that sexual side of her.

to be honest, i can't speak for your wife. i imagine you know her better than anyone else could possibly know here on this site.

speaking only for myself, i really enjoyed exploring fantasies with my husband. it took me a while to consider another man in those fantasies but once i did, i found i really enjoyed them very much. he's a very skilful storyteller and puts great effort into building an imaginary fantasy scene, describing the other guy, describing my feelings, describing the slow seduction process, the complex emotions, the teasing, the surreptitious glances, the feeling of being overcome and overwhelmed, that moment of wildness where i can find myself being someone else and losing all control. i would totally get lost in all that. to the point where i'd always ask him to to describe another fantasy each time we'd get to fucking. and i'd ask to include other men. more men. big men. several men at the same time. it helped me discover what i really enjoyed. it helped me understand my own fantasy and sexual preferences.

women love that stuff. help her find that sexual side of her.
Wow! I really wish my husband would do something like that.

Back