Question

Give it also black men like, even hate the white women do not. And you only fuck the white women and their husbands to show who they were men. And therefore also especially hard fuck

Thats the part I cannot get in to. The "black men are superior to white ,en at sex" thing. I was going to try out of curiosity, but I won't allow my husband to be degraded

If its about suprriority does that mean white women are superior in bed to black women in the eyes of the men who prefer them?
I hav realized it's just a fantsy for me and Im doubtful it will ever be reality. If anything I love my husband even more deeply and I am more committed to him by sharing the fantasy with this group.

Mrs.InCharge

Couple
Gold Member
From
OK, US
Thats the part I cannot get in to. The "black men are superior to white ,en at sex" thing. I was going to try out of curiosity, but I won't allow my husband to be degraded

If its about suprriority does that mean white women are superior in bed to black women in the eyes of the men who prefer them?
I hav realized it's just a fantsy for me and Im doubtful it will ever be reality. If anything I love my husband even more deeply and I am more committed to him by sharing the fantasy with this group.
Vanessa, please don't think that the racial superiority fantasy that many cuckolds have is anything that actually happens in real life. This kind of discussion does not happen when I'm with a guy. Just wanted to clarify

Vanessa, please don't think that the racial superiority fantasy that many cuckolds have is anything that actually happens in real life. This kind of discussion does not happen when I'm with a guy. Just wanted to clarify
LOL, I know
amd if it does play out because the guy DOES want to feel inferior, Im fine with that. I tend to get a little riled on here lately and Im sorry for any offense