Question to wives

It was purely by chance for me. We were looking for a well hung lover for me because hubby has ED. I was particularly attractive to one of the guys that replied to our advert and just happened to be black. We met, had amazing chemistry and the sex blew my mind. Not looked back since.

It was purely by chance for me. We were looking for a well hung lover for me because hubby has ED. I was particularly attractive to one of the guys that replied to our advert and just happened to be black. We met, had amazing chemistry and the sex blew my mind. Not looked back since.
My wife is reluctant to try BBC or sex outside our marriage but I only want BBC for her

Your marriage is more important,

I was in my mid 40’s before I decided I wanted to explore my fantasies, my husband has encouraged me to enjoy myself, we have a strong marriage and you definitely need that before you start swinging of any kind.
It was when my wife was in her early 40's too, she wanted to explore to make sure she wasn't missing out on anything. She tried BBC and absolutely loved it and has had many more since

My Partner is sometimes prudish, private, conservative but when I’ve got her in the bed she’s a greedy lil girl. Brought it up a couple years back, kinda reinforced it recently so she knows it’s reality she sometimes goes down the rabbit hole then points out to me I’m only selecting BBC pics n films. Currently apart as working so got her a 9 inch black dildo she’s confessed she’s used it a couple of times, once last Monday then Thursday then told me later she actually used it three times Monday and dressed up in her lingerie to play with it.
She hasn’t shared any details of yet just letting her enjoy it she admitted that I may be right about size and fun thrill.
She knows I only masterbate to her photos and hotwifes getting blacked and she never says anything except I’m her naughty pervert.

Things take time and I’m enjoying the ride I don’t presume to know my partners inner thinkings but the fact she knows what I play to regularly and the fact I’ve expressed it explicitly I think she’s not against the idea it’s fun watching the changes the metamorphosis you could say.

I’ve only been a member a short time but reading through peoples posts are really enlightening on who’s serious about seeing this through not for their own fetish but for their Lovers pleasure

Hallo from Greece.i am not black but maybe you also like the ",latin" style.happy to meet you here.

Attachments

• IMG_20200705_142737.jpg
    IMG_20200705_142737.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 6
Back