Question to couples and hotwives

funcouple69

Couple
From
UK
Even though the hotwife/IR cuckold fantasy and lifestyle turns us on so much, he has expressed his worries that she may get addicted to BBC.

According to your personal experiences what is your opinion?

We had so many cocks it was impossible to get afddicted to any single one, Wives are better off having a large stable of lovers than just a few. Advantages are, one will always be available, variety is fun, competitionkeeps the men on their toes, more cum for hubby to clean up and no strong emotional connection

We had so many cocks it was impossible to get afddicted to any single one, Wives are better off having a large stable of lovers than just a few. Advantages are, one will always be available, variety is fun, competitionkeeps the men on their toes, more cum for hubby to clean up and no strong emotional connection

Agreed but don't you have privacy issues when dating multiple black men ?
We mean how you control all of this?

most of the black guys she had where in cities that she worked in as a consultant so she had a hotel room and i would visit her often. At home she had multiple men ongoing. the truth is that everyone is busy and it is hard to find time for sex often. As far as privacy how many men will admit or brag about having another man suck them off. having many men and making husband service them gives the woman lots of control

In my case I think the word 'addict' may be a bit strong, but I will say once you have crossed the threshold and taken your first black guy you do want to carry on. Even if I have stopped for a while I start getting the 'itch' to go again. You remember what you have experienced and could do so easily again.
And it's so easy to find another guy who is interested! X

Back