Question to all...

tightslider

Female
From
TX, US
I recently had my first experience with a black man. It was quite incredible. I'm not sure if it was the taboo of it or the act itself but it became very hot! I originally went into it thinking it would be kinda a "light" make out session after our date, but it quickly became so much more. Without getting into all the details we ended up going at it bare. He came inside of me and I noticed he became much harder and aggressive when I got into it as well as him finding out I wasn't on BC. I know guys like the whole "fertility" thing, but I got so wrapped up I didn't even mind as he shot inside of me. Guys does this change things up, or it doesn't matter?

Reactions: Ray
When I've been lucky enough to have a BBC inside me, the feeling of being stretched and filled definitely caused greater intensity with the orgasms. Always used condoms and the guys didn't have any issue with that. I do think they could still enjoy my, ummmm, reaction to them being inside me.

It doesn't change things at all. Everyone gives off a vibe and like you said. Since you know the guy it's easier to identify. Most guys will get into it more when the female does. It's always a mutual thing. Hope that was kinda helpful.

I recently had my first experience with a black man. It was quite incredible. Without getting into all the details we ended up going at it bare. He came inside of me and I noticed he became much harder and aggressive when I got into it as well as him finding out I wasn't on BC. I know guys like the whole "fertility" thing, but I got so wrapped up I didn't even mind as he shot inside of me. Guys does this change things up, or it doesn't matter?

Now that you got that "first one" out of the way, and have a clear head to think back on what you just did, please keep in mind, if you get knocked up, one of two things will almosst certainly happen:
  1. you'll either be a single mom raising a baby on your own, OR
  2. you'll be paying the full expense for an abortion (those aren't cheat either)
Since my wife & I have had 2 ******* (both planned, actually), I can tell you one other thing that is certain ... your professional as well as personal life will drastically change, and you won't be able to date the same level of quality guys you possibly date now, 'cause most single guys aren't interested in a serious relationship with single mommas. If you didn't get pregnant, I hope you'll consider yourself lucky and get some "smarts" ... ;)

..... He came inside of me and I noticed he became much harder and aggressive when I got into it as well as him finding out I wasn't on BC. I know guys like the whole "fertility" thing, but I got so wrapped up I didn't even mind as he shot inside of me. Guys does this change things up, or it doesn't matter?

No, like bbcdatsme said, once you really get into it and your cunt starts gripping and milking the guy's dick, that's all that really matters. It's just a natural physical reaction which effects ones mentality.

If you weren't that into it (meaning the moment), he wouldn't be either, unless the main reason he was with you was to knock you up to begin with. In which case you could lay there like a log and he would still get off because he was knocking up some bitch, especially if it was someone else's wife. :devil:

I was trying to pay you guys a compliment in that a really talented lover can make us forget how to think sometimes.

Its funny about this conversation because I can't count the number of times (when I was dating) that girls initally resisted having sex, and I talked them into oral sex ... after they'd had 3-4 orgasms, they were practically pulling me on top of them. Something about erections for guys, and orgasms for gals, that makes IRRATIONAL decision-making happen. Lots of babies have been made this way, and then the problems really do start. :eek:
With all the options out there for birth control, there is absolutely NO reason a girl should get pregnant if she doesn't want too ... NOOOO REASON!

Much like an erection draws all the ******* in a man's body to that one area, a good orgasm draws all the ******* in a woman's head to the affected area as well.

Actually its DSO, or "decision-making system over-ride" ... one of the flaws God overlooked when he/she designed the human bodies. Causes the brain to relinquish its reasoning power to those other key parts when they are stimulated. :)

Back