question for women who have taken bbc

Her first time was a bit painful. We were lucky that her partner took his time. Lots of foreplay to stretch her out a bit with fingering and to get her really wet was key. They did it twice that night and the second session he was able to bottom out with her. He was around 8" and I'm around 6", so it was a great experience. After 5 partners now, she can take 10".

I've been seeing my first black guy now for about three months. The first time we make love for the evening it is painful for me, even after seeing him weekly now for a few months. He's very thick and long and so it is quite an adjustment each time. But he definitely takes his time with me, spending lots of time kissing me and giving me oral so I start to relax and by the third time of the night, it's still uncomfortable (especially in certain positions such as me taking him from hehind or if my legs are pinned back with him on top) but mixed with intense pleasure each time. I orgasm very intensely with him and the pain helps remind me that he is powerful and owns me in ways my husband doesn't.

I've been seeing my first black guy now for about three months. The first time we make love for the evening it is painful for me, even after seeing him weekly now for a few months. He's very thick and long and so it is quite an adjustment each time. But he definitely takes his time with me, spending lots of time kissing me and giving me oral so I start to relax and by the third time of the night, it's still uncomfortable (especially in certain positions such as me taking him from hehind or if my legs are pinned back with him on top) but mixed with intense pleasure each time. I orgasm very intensely with him and the pain helps remind me that he is powerful and owns me in ways my husband doesn't.
i had trouble with some guys dicks when i started,but i suppose being young,i didnt notice it so much,and just accepted it......stretching my pussy.......but the more practise.....you know.

His ownership is what is so beautiful in that you and your husband recognise that
he really does own you.
but there is at the core of your relationship still your love for your husband and is involvement for the 3 of you in this MARRIAGE .
long may you enjoy the benefits the 3 of you get from it

Back