question for white women

my breeding days are over to,,,,, but what they don't know that ,,,,,what funny I have been to 2 breeding party no one there know I can't get pregnant they think that what I'm there for ..they work so hard to get there seed deep in me is some of the best sex I every had,,,,,,,I love it,,,,,,,,, call me bad lady but try it sometime see if am right about the sex,,,,,,

my breeding days are over to,,,,, but what they don't know that ,,,,,what funny I have been to 2 breeding party no one there know I can't get pregnant they think that what I'm there for ..they work so hard to get there seed deep in me is some of the best sex I every had,,,,,,,I love it,,,,,,,,, call me bad lady but try it sometime see if am right about the sex,,,,,,
U are built to take black cocks hun

Lmao love it lol

Back