question for white women

ky2forfun

Couple
Gold Member
From
KY, US
my breeding days are over to,,,,, but what they don't know that ,,,,,what funny I have been to 2 breeding party no one there know I can't get pregnant they think that what I'm there for ..they work so hard to get there seed deep in me is some of the best sex I every had,,,,,,,I love it,,,,,,,,, call me bad lady but try it sometime see if am right about the sex,,,,,,

my breeding days are over to,,,,, but what they don't know that ,,,,,what funny I have been to 2 breeding party no one there know I can't get pregnant they think that what I'm there for ..they work so hard to get there seed deep in me is some of the best sex I every had,,,,,,,I love it,,,,,,,,, call me bad lady but try it sometime see if am right about the sex,,,,,,
U are built to take black cocks hun

whispers01

Male
Real Person
From
NC, US
Lmao love it lol