Question for white women?

vezums

Couple
Gold Member
From
Latvia
Based from your experience do you think black men are superior in bed like they are in running or basketball?

If so what's the difference?

:)

vezums ... isn't asking that question, here, in this forum, sorta like asking a room full of politicians, at a Republican convention, if Republican ideas should be the only ideas considered and allowed? You'll probably get honest opinions, but the honest opinions will be biased & skewed due to the sampling you chose. Heck, in here, even most the white guys think black men are superior in bed.
Think of your question being asked at a mall ... where the input would be much more random. :)

vezums ... isn't asking that question, here, in this forum, sorta like asking a room full of politicians, at a Republican convention, if Republican ideas should be the only ideas considered and allowed? You'll probably get honest opinions, but the honest opinions will be biased & skewed due to the sampling you chose. Heck, in here, even most the white guys think black men are superior in bed.
Think of your question being asked at a mall ... where the input would be much more random. :)

Lol, yeah, this forum is about as low-grade as it gets as far as bastion of intellectual discourse goes.

Based from your experience do you think black men are superior in bed like they are in running or basketball?

If so what's the difference?

:)
It's a difficult question. One of the greates boxers in the box history was Rocky Marciano and he was caucasian. He never lost a fight and retired undefeated. If you think in other of the greatest boxers, Mohammed Ali, who is considerated "the greatest boxer from all the times" for so many people, he lost at least three fights.
But you talked about basketball and running and I don't know too much about these sports.
I don't know if we may consider black men like "superior" just for the simple fact to have black skin. There are a lot of white men being excellent lovers.
My own husband is so good in bed and he's a blond/green eyes greek man.
However I had ever liked brown men rather than blondies. It was just a teenager preference. When I was 20 years old I met Axel, a black guy 8 years older than me, whose parents are from Cape Verde. He was my first and only black guy in my life.
We had a relationship during more than three years until I decided break up with him, beacuse it was not working.
During those years sex was great. Perhaps he had better stamina and virility than my previous boyfriends but I guess it was due in great part to a psychologic factor in addition to his physical condition.
He ever had faith in himself.
The first time I took in count his stamina was during our first holidays together. I've talked a lot about it.
One day we were having sex under the shower and he couldn't avoid cum. My orgasm was close too but I just needed some seconds more to reach it. I felt myself frustrated but I started to suck his cock and it turned hard again just in seconds despite he was in his refractory period. During my blow job he begged me to put his dick inside my pussy. Of course it was what I was waiting for. When he finally fucked me, I reached one of my best orgasm in all my life!
I know there are a lot of black/white men being able to do the same but Axel was my first. With another men I must to wait some minutes (some times half an hour) to have sex again.

Well, are black men superior in running and basketball?

Think about it: for poor black (redundant amirite?) children, sports are often perceived as the only way out. So if black youths are training for sports in disproportionate numbers to white youths, your conclusion has fallen victim to selection bias.

It'd be like if I said white players are superior in baseball to black players, or white players are superior in hockey to black players. But is that true? Maybe black youths are just more interested in football, basketball, etc. You gotta check your premises.

Back