Question for white wife's

Personally, as a lady in her 40's, I am always flattered if a guy shows any attention to me in public. When I first went with a black guy last year I felt like every black guy who looked at me 'knew' what Id done and I blushed a bit at first. Now though I will flirt and have even made an excuse to bend down to sneakily show my QoS. I have swapped numbers in the past too, so any guys out there do take a chance!

Personally, as a lady in her 40's, I am always flattered if a guy shows any attention to me in public. When I first went with a black guy last year I felt like every black guy who looked at me 'knew' what Id done and I blushed a bit at first. Now though I will flirt and have even made an excuse to bend down to sneakily show my QoS. I have swapped numbers in the past too, so any guys out there do take a chance!
Thank Ann for your honest answer...are you ever out in public with your hubby and your black man. Men I mean other than bar, night life...how you are dressed then and how your black man acts what's hubbys position what kinda comments you get.sweet

Thank Ann for your honest answer...are you ever out in public with your hubby and your black man. Men I mean other than bar, night life...how you are dressed then and how your black man acts what's hubbys position what kinda comments you get.sweet
Hi, I've not purposely gone out with hubby and a black guy as a sort of 'threesome' relationship. But hubby has been present when I've met guys either in a club or when arranged a meet from the Internet. On those times I've been dressed in my 'naughty, going out' clothes and showing my tattoo.
In my experience, on those occasions, the black guys have acted fine towards my hubby and they've got on well. The guys have been quite flattering saying I look nice etc which I think hubby is quite pleased about.
One time this was different was when I was going with hubby to sign my 'ownership' contract a couple of years ago. Hubby was going along to witness the signing and his role was very passive and had to keep quiet while I committed myself to my guy at the time. X

Hi, I've not purposely gone out with hubby and a black guy as a sort of 'threesome' relationship. But hubby has been present when I've met guys either in a club or when arranged a meet from the Internet. On those times I've been dressed in my 'naughty, going out' clothes and showing my tattoo.
In my experience, on those occasions, the black guys have acted fine towards my hubby and they've got on well. The guys have been quite flattering saying I look nice etc which I think hubby is quite pleased about.
One time this was different was when I was going with hubby to sign my 'ownership' contract a couple of years ago. Hubby was going along to witness the signing and his role was very passive and had to keep quiet while I committed myself to my guy at the time. X
Thanks a lot of your great reply. Love to hear more of that event when you went to meet your black Owner with Your hubby and signed that contract was 3 of you present or were there other people. Did your owner insist that hubby was present did they talk ..about your contract with hubby. What was event generally what happened after you signed did he took over your ownership and how he showed it dud he asked you to stay at he's place. Immediately..I LL bet many love s to hear your reply

Thanks a lot of your great reply. Love to hear more of that event when you went to meet your black Owner with Your hubby and signed that contract was 3 of you present or were there other people. Did your owner insist that hubby was present did they talk ..about your contract with hubby. What was event generally what happened after you signed did he took over your ownership and how he showed it dud he asked you to stay at he's place. Immediately..I LL bet many love s to hear your reply
Thanx Roy. I started a thread at the time 'Becoming Black Owned' which has more detail but glad to say what happened.
I was seeing a young guy at the time and being 'owned' by a guy really turned me on. So I suggested it to my guy. Looking back this was a bit of a mistake as he had no experience at this and was like a kid with a new toy. Of course he was glad to own me. I designed the contract after me and my guy discussed what to go in it.
Hubby was excited at first, thought it was amazing I would be owned by another man. Later he wasn't so keen when we couldn't have sex for the six month period and most weekends, and some week nights, I wasn't at home!
Hubby, me and the guy were there at the signing, bear in mind at this stage hubby hadn't come and watched me fuck guys so he was nervous and sat at the back while I signed away my sexual rights to my black lover, then my guy signed it. My owner had insisted he was there to 'give me away' like at a wedding.
At the signing I stripped down to my underwear and ended up heavy petting, kissing, fondling in front of hubby. I ended up staying with my guy, while hubby went home knowing his wife was with her new owner! Great night! X

I don't how black guys knew but it seemed like they have a 6th sense when it comes to knowing which white women will accept them. At least in my case it was that way. I always responded to the guys even if my husband was right beside me. Very few times did I tell the guy no. I screwed a few guys in mall bathrooms and parking garages, sometimes we made dates to meet later but usually if the guys took the time to hit on me they got to fuck me. Just the way it was.

Phyliss

Back