question for white men

pic_Opinion2.jpgSexually sharing a mate with someone else, to us, is about keeping sex exciting and avoiding the sexual boredom trap so many couples eventually find themselves in. It's not about race, or even the gender, as my wife & I have had some really exciting swings with females as well. I know when I'm observing her receiving a good fucking from another guy, I get to see things that I normally miss when its just the two of us having sex. For example, I get to watch her actually going through her orgasms, etc ... which is something to see. Her skin becomes flush, her nipples hard as pencil erasers, with little chill bumps around them, and her pussy simply floods juices. She really gets into her orgasms. Plus, after she's been thoroughly fucked by a larger cock, the texture and feel of her vagina takes on a whole new feel ... silky, slick, extra warm, loose ... my cock just slides right in her all the way to my balls with absolutely no effort. Sometimes I can only last a couple minutes when I experience it, but I stay erect and excited.
However, our priority is to each other; if anything becomes an issue, we quickly address it, just as we address any issues in our marriage. Its worked for us over 19 years ... Mac :)

Last edited:
I think for me, (although its not happened) its the thought of a woman ( who i believe to be superior) and a man ( who i believe to be superior) getting total fulfilment in a way i couldnt give! I get pleasure out of the thought that i could have helped them get what they both deserve! As for the guy being black... well for me they just have to be superior to me! so it could be a superior white guy, but i find it easier to accept black men as my superiors! i dont know if this is because deep down i find them all superior to all white men? ( this is the belief i use in my fantasies) or whether its just a way of seperating it a little from reality, cos by making the superior guy have to be black im taking all blame off myself for my inferiority, as theres nothing i can do about my race! i dont know, but these are things i feel rght now and questions i ask myself! byt what i do know is that i find it the most exciting exhuilirating and fun thing to serve women and black men in every aspect of my life

harvey x

In my case it's a bit different as I identify as submissive to Women.
While my Wife/Mistress has no desire to cuckold me at this time and is very happy with my sexual service to Her, some of my former Mistresses enjoyed varied sexual pleasures including multiple sex partners and most were bisexual as well. As such I have no real preference as to the race or even gender of the person that may be cuckolding me as it is completely the choice of my Mistress as to what gives Her the most pleasure at that time.

I do find the contrast of black skin on white to be visually stimulating and I find black women incredibly sexy. However, I do not believe that any race is particularly superior to another. Not all black men are hung like horses any more than all white men are virtually dickless and race has nothing to do with knowing how to use what you have to the best of your ability either.

(sorry english is not my 1st language) I am not into being humiliated, just love when my wife act like a slut. She loves BBC's and love em before being with me and fucked some (she also was a slut before) so when we meet from the first time we started to speak about our past (i had a lot of 3somes with couples) and through our relationship i bring the topic (because i was very turned with the interracial/hotwife/cuckold stuff) and from she was so turned on. First time i made a surprise gangbang for her (her first hotwife experience)with a friend of mine (a swinger guy) and some of his friends bur all whites, then we went to swinger parties and meet couples but we were most turned on of being with single guys. On her 2nd gangbang ( 6 guys) the last one arrived late but was the best, a hadsome 9 inch black stud who fuck her on the ass and make her squirt for the 1st time (shes an anal slut). Then we started to look for black studs only (check out avatar).

Also i am bi very open to all races but never had any fixation with bbc's until we started, the first guy who fucked me in fron of her was a Black Brazilian stud, then the rest is history we are BBC Fans :D

(sorry english is not my 1st language) I am not into being humiliated, just love when my wife act like a slut. She loves BBC's and love em before being with me and fucked some (she also was a slut before) so when we meet from the first time we started to speak about our past (i had a lot of 3somes with couples) and through our relationship i bring the topic (because i was very turned with the interracial/hotwife/cuckold stuff) and from she was so turned on. First time i made a surprise gangbang for her (her first hotwife experience)with a friend of mine (a swinger guy) and some of his friends bur all whites, then we went to swinger parties and meet couples but we were most turned on of being with single guys. On her 2nd gangbang ( 6 guys) the last one arrived late but was the best, a hadsome 9 inch black stud who fuck her on the ass and make her squirt for the 1st time (shes an anal slut). Then we started to look for black studs only (check out avatar).

Also i am bi very open to all races but never had any fixation with bbc's until we started, the first guy who fucked me in fron of her was a Black Brazilian stud, then the rest is history we are BBC Fans :D
This is very hot.

i love when she got stretched (ass and pussy) by a bbc and is sore for 1-2 days (and i am on denial) or when she told me how good they fuck her and how MORE bbc slut she wants to be. Her last fantasy is go to an adult theater with a black stud and sit and play with him on the couch.. with me looking them from the other side (if the wankers wont block the view haha)

Back