Question for white husbands

Over the course of the 5+years we've been involved in this lifestyle, she has spent the night, only 3 times with 3 different very well hung Black men that we had established friendships with. It was hugely erotic each time. Each time we did that, it was at a nice hotel or resort and we had separate rooms for the weekend. One of those nights, she would spent the night in his room... Then come back to me early the next morning, obviously just freshly used.

No, we could not and have not. We have been living this lifestly for a little more than three years now. Since we began she has spend many nights as you mentioned. We enjoy all aspects of both entertaining here at home as well as her going to a Bulls home. It is not uncommon to her to spend the night with a Bull when she is n a relationship with him. Once she even traveled four hours away from home to spend an entire week with her first black Bull. As you can imagine she returned home not only very satisfied, but exhausted and very sore.

My second wife already had a black lover when we got married he lives out of state and only comes thru area every month or two. When he calls my wife to let her know the night(s) he will be in hotel she informs me that she will be with him overnight. She never asks she tells me and she lets it be known that his black cock will be screwing her pussy good.

Hubby here.
No, of course not. However, on occasion, she has come home in the middle of the night. Which means I can't sleep well when she is out, wondering if she will come home at 3 am.

I would never dare to stop my wife from any form of excitement or pleasure, surely if I did I would be a pretty poor hubby. Instead I would welcome the opportunity and encourage her to fully take on the experience.

Well, unlike most so far, I would. I need to know who's this other bull. With time, if I feel comfortable with the relation, then I'll let her stay the night out. My wife's safety is paramount.

Back