Question for White Girls Who Went Black

What was your reaction to seeing big black dick for the first time? I love being a girl's first because her jaw hits the fucking floor when she sees it. Were you scared, excited, shocked?
I was nervous, excited, but most of all thinking Wow, hes going to fuck me with that thing i had been fantasising about for what seemed a lifetime. i was not going to back out.

It had been a long build up, but first time the primary thought in my mind was, "Finally. It is going to happen." Since then every time I reach inside the waistband and pull it out is like opening a present, you don't know exactly what you will find but you are hoping for a big surprise.

The first time me and my husband met with a black man I actually didn’ look at.LOL
It was also the first time we met a man by himself without another woman so I was a little nervous about the whole thing and I’m not sure exactly what size he was but I was able to handle it with no problem.So the first time I really saw one I was like oh ok that is pretty big and I handled it like a champ and have been for about 2 years now.

Back