Question for White Girls Who Went Black

Didn't see my first black bull's cock as he approached me from behind in a hot tub. He wrapped his arms around me one hand on my pussy and the other moving my head back so he could kiss me. I felt his cock rub up against my ass and I moved my hand behind my back to feel his cock and WHOA! it felt so big and heavy in my hand. I looked at my husband and mouthed the words "he's huge". We kissed for a couple more minutes and when I turned around there was nothing but the look of desire on my face as I dropped down try to fit that big, thick cock in my mouth. Thats my standard approach...I get busy with my mouth as soon as I see a bbc... and then smile and remark on the size afterward.
I like your approach...

The first and the only black boyfriend who I have been sharing my life during more than three years is now our friend. His dick is normal size. 17 centimeters long and quite fat. It was not his dick size that I used become crazy but his virility. He was able to fuck me again even when he had already cummed some second before.

Last edited:
I just face my first BBC on 9th jan 2014..and after lookinh his big black cock I was shocked n thinking tht m lucky to see tt amazing creature. .he gave me hhis cock in my hand and I was not able to hold it properly when I took iy in my mouth wow I had to stretch my lips max...after fucking so hard his creamy sperm wwasin my mouth. .iitwas demn tasty ans salty. .lloved it..

Back