Question for white cuckolds

SweetPGoddess

Female
From
NY, US
those of you who are a true cuck and happen to be single, where do you find your dream Cuckoldresses? Any particular website, place (in NYC) or ...

All the available resources seem to cater to the cuckold couples so I was wondering where do the single cucks find their Cuckoldress (there are some like fetlife or cuckoldsingles.com or fetishalt.com or ...) out there, does anyone knows of a real way to meet singles in this lifestyle?

I have been searching for the right cuckoldress for a while now. I am on fetlife as a way to accomplish this but unfortunately havent had any sucess yet.

@SweetPeaGoddess @McClean,
I'd be curious to know just what you folks think cuckolding is. Care to elaborate on your understanding of what a cuckold is? Why would a female be interested in a submissive man who she doesn't desire/have interest in having a sexual relationship with, but desires other men? Why would she want that submissive man around, to watch, maybe and/or humiliate?

How can you cuckold a man who you're not even in a true relationship with? Care to explain?

Last edited:
I'd be curious to know just what you folks think cuckolding is. Care to elaborate on your understanding of what a cuckold is? Why would a female be interested in a submissive man who she doesn't desire/have interest in having a sexual relationship with, but desires other men? Why would she want that submissive man around, to watch, maybe and/or humiliate?

How can you cuckold a man who you're not even in a true relationship with? Care to explain?

I don't have the view that you have on cuckolds at all. However, I like to keep this thread on subject and not changes the focus. If you start a thread that is inquiring about that topic, let me know and I'll be glad to tell you why I love cuckolds and respect them with all my heart.

I never said I wasnt looking for a relationship. I said I have tried my luck on fetlife with no sucess. I understand what a cuckold relationship is, but havent had the opportunity. Not really sure what your point is.

those of you who are a true cuck and happen to be single, where do you find your dream Cuckoldresses? Any particular website, place (in NYC) or ...

All the available resources seem to cater to the cuckold couples so I was wondering where do the single cucks find their Cuckoldress (there are some like fetlife or cuckoldsingles.com or fetishalt.com or ...) out there, does anyone knows of a real way to meet singles in this lifestyle?
Well I'm in NY and I can help you find anything. Send me a DM if interested.

#1 would hands down be financial interests. #2 along with #1 would be power and again, coupling with #1. #3 would be coupling with #1 and number 2 and again, number #1.

Sorry for stressing that, I have been exposed to the Asian side of adult entertainment, massage parlors and brothels for many years. So I am in reality. No different here, no way. I also almost got involved in purchasing a motel in Southern California where nudity and gay is permissible and there is a large amount of S&M/Cuckolding and other similar lifestyle going on. It is predominately run by females with the financial factor so prevalent in everything.

#1 would hands down be financial interests. #2 along with #1 would be power and again, coupling with #1. #3 would be coupling with #1 and number 2 and again, number #1.

Sorry for stressing that, I have been exposed to the Asian side of adult entertainment, massage parlors and brothels for many years. So I am in reality. No different here, no way. I also almost got involved in purchasing a motel in Southern California where nudity and gay is permissible and there is a large amount of S&M/Cuckolding and other similar lifestyle going on. It is predominately run by females with the financial factor so prevalent in everything.
I would imagine it is a POWER dynamic!

Back