Question for the wives?

Dpad

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Has a bull you've been with ever wanted a more serious relationship? One were he asked if you would ever leave your husband for him?

Only once and I ended it immediately! I love sex with black men, but hubby is the love of my life, my best friend, my confident. Years ago, when I first started, hubby asked me to stop, I refused, but what hubby does not know is...if he said he would leave me, I would give black men. The good news is that once he accepted his complete cuckold role and embraced being a sub slut for black men, he needs it too.

I always enjoyed having several different guys to go out with, to have sex with and several asked me to be exclusive with them but I always declined. That is until I met Jamal, I knew he was the one black man I wanted. It took me about 3 months before I left my husband of almost 30 yrs. to move in with Jamal. I lived with him for 29 months before I went back to my husband. While with Jamal I don't remember a day that I didn't have at least 1 black cock in me and most days it was several. My only regret is that I didn't start having sex with black guys when my husband first brought it up when I was 25.

Phyliss

I always enjoyed having several different guys to go out with, to have sex with and several asked me to be exclusive with them but I always declined. That is until I met Jamal, I knew he was the one black man I wanted. It took me about 3 months before I left my husband of almost 30 yrs. to move in with Jamal. I lived with him for 29 months before I went back to my husband. While with Jamal I don't remember a day that I didn't have at least 1 black cock in me and most days it was several. My only regret is that I didn't start having sex with black guys when my husband first brought it up when I was 25.

Phyliss
Did that decision effect your relationship with your husband? I men when you came back.

Dpad, that is a yes and no answer. Yes things were different but no it didn't really affect our love for each other. I know that sounds crazy and it would take a long post to explain it all. As I have stated before I didn't leave my husband because I didn't love him. I left him because I needed to be sexually satisfied which was something I felt like I deserved. I had raised 2 *******, spent nearly 30 years taking as good care of my family as I could and I was tired of faking my orgasms with my husband. Probably if I hadn't had my fling with the 3 black guys when I was 35 and if my husband hadn't set me up to go on a date with a black man on my 50th birthday I wouldn't have known what real sex was like.
The no part is that we had 2 ******* together, those ******* gave us 4 grandkids and we had spent 30 years as husband and wife, as lovers, as best friends, he was the rock in my life. When I went back I was determined to be the best at all those things I could be except there was very little sex. We both knew he couldn't satisfy me so we didn't want to go down that road again. In 10 years back I have only slipped once and my husband set that up.

Phyliss

Dpad, that is a yes and no answer. Yes things were different but no it didn't really affect our love for each other. I know that sounds crazy and it would take a long post to explain it all. As I have stated before I didn't leave my husband because I didn't love him. I left him because I needed to be sexually satisfied which was something I felt like I deserved. I had raised 2 *******, spent nearly 30 years taking as good care of my family as I could and I was tired of faking my orgasms with my husband. Probably if I hadn't had my fling with the 3 black guys when I was 35 and if my husband hadn't set me up to go on a date with a black man on my 50th birthday I wouldn't have known what real sex was like.
The no part is that we had 2 ******* together, those ******* gave us 4 grandkids and we had spent 30 years as husband and wife, as lovers, as best friends, he was the rock in my life. When I went back I was determined to be the best at all those things I could be except there was very little sex. We both knew he couldn't satisfy me so we didn't want to go down that road again. In 10 years back I have only slipped once and my husband set that up.

Phyliss

Part of how you felt really hits home with me! Before going black I had become an expert on faking orgasms with white guys. However, Once I went black I was able to get the sex with black men and stay married.

No that has never happened to me. I have had 2 since I have been married in the last 2 years. They are both younger and I wouldn't fit in their lives. They just want me for sex.

I enjoy being a woman they can come to and enjoy knowing that there is no drama from my end and I am not looking for anything else besides their attention and their dick..most of my friends have been married and have never been a problem, the only ones who have ever tried to expect more are the younger guys.

Back