Question for the wives?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Dpad, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Dpad

Dpad Well-Known Member

US
    Has a bull you've been with ever wanted a more serious relationship? One were he asked if you would ever leave your husband for him?

2. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

Only once and I ended it immediately! I love sex with black men, but hubby is the love of my life, my best friend, my confident. Years ago, when I first started, hubby asked me to stop, I refused, but what hubby does not know is...if he said he would leave me, I would give black men. The good news is that once he accepted his complete cuckold role and embraced being a sub slut for black men, he needs it too.

3. KimShe

KimShe New Member

US
    My mommy is periodically asked to be exclusive to just one guy, but she always refuses. She enjoys multiple guys way too much. Mommy isn't married so that is not an issue.

Kim - Chick with a Dick

kumarrao and Roy Randall like this.
  4. rock

rock Well-Known Member

US
    I always enjoyed having several different guys to go out with, to have sex with and several asked me to be exclusive with them but I always declined. That is until I met Jamal, I knew he was the one black man I wanted. It took me about 3 months before I left my husband of almost 30 yrs. to move in with Jamal. I lived with him for 29 months before I went back to my husband. While with Jamal I don't remember a day that I didn't have at least 1 black cock in me and most days it was several. My only regret is that I didn't start having sex with black guys when my husband first brought it up when I was 25.

Phyliss

5. Dpad

Dpad Well-Known Member

US
    Did that decision effect your relationship with your husband? I men when you came back.

Roy Randall likes this.
  6. rock

rock Well-Known Member

US
    Dpad, that is a yes and no answer. Yes things were different but no it didn't really affect our love for each other. I know that sounds crazy and it would take a long post to explain it all. As I have stated before I didn't leave my husband because I didn't love him. I left him because I needed to be sexually satisfied which was something I felt like I deserved. I had raised 2 kids, spent nearly 30 years taking as good care of my family as I could and I was tired of faking my orgasms with my husband. Probably if I hadn't had my fling with the 3 black guys when I was 35 and if my husband hadn't set me up to go on a date with a black man on my 50th birthday I wouldn't have known what real sex was like.
    The no part is that we had 2 kids together, those kids gave us 4 grandkids and we had spent 30 years as husband and wife, as lovers, as best friends, he was the rock in my life. When I went back I was determined to be the best at all those things I could be except there was very little sex. We both knew he couldn't satisfy me so we didn't want to go down that road again. In 10 years back I have only slipped once and my husband set that up.

Phyliss

Bustyhotwife likes this.
  7. BustyHotwifeLou

BustyHotwifeLou Active Member

Any such talk has the man kicked firmly into touch. I love my husband with all my heart and it's a huge heart.

Constance likes this.
  8. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

Part of how you felt really hits home with me! Before going black I had become an expert on faking orgasms with white guys. However, Once I went black I was able to get the sex with black men and stay married.

9. LeeandJen

LeeandJen Member Gold Member Real Person

US
    No, it is clear from the start...We are happy and I am satisfied with my man. We do this together, for both of our pleasure.

Bellaazz likes this.
  10. Sam71

Sam71 Member

No that has never happened to me. I have had 2 since I have been married in the last 2 years. They are both younger and I wouldn't fit in their lives. They just want me for sex.

zvega and hotjen like this.
  11. RandC

RandC Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I enjoy being a woman they can come to and enjoy knowing that there is no drama from my end and I am not looking for anything else besides their attention and their dick..most of my friends have been married and have never been a problem, the only ones who have ever tried to expect more are the younger guys.