Question for the white guys...

What's happened to your sex life with the wives since you first became involved? My wife first started around 5 years ago and for a long time (year or two) the whole thing greatly improved our sex life (with each other). She seemed always horney and acted much "sluttier" in bed. The I guess the novelty wore off and it just became a part of our sex lives but in the past year or so things have really slowed down. She now has a couple of guys she plays with alone and generally after she just goes to sleep. We still have group activity every few months but this is becoming when I get the most sex. Should I be worried? Should I disallow the alone activity?

That's a difficult one to answer. We have been playing for about two and a half years. For us it's an extension of our sex life. Frisky always wants me involved and for me to be the final guy of the night...
You really need to talk to yor wife. Is she getting attached to one guy or is she just tired after a long week of house work, work, baby care etc... Has anything else changed in your relationship?
Sit down with her when you know there are no distractions and communicate...
Hope this helps...

I don't think she's getting attached and generally speaking I prefer having a few regulars rather then having to find new guys every time since that is always a bit sketchy. It also has some benefits like when we had two "friends of mine from the gym" at a cook out over the summer lol..
I suspect it's just getting routine. Maybe a break for a bit is in order to bring things back around.

I suspect it's just getting routine. Maybe a break for a bit is in order to bring things back around.
Have the 2 of you sat down and talked about this, floyd? Your mentioning of "novelty", "routine", and "her playing alone" are solid indicators, to me, that call out for some relationship maintenance. Are the 2 of you still having sex? Still sexually attracted to each other's bodies? Are you still doing things together like movies, going out to dinner, shopping, vacationing, etc? Calling her on the phone to see how her day is going?
Your wife is suppose to be your "life long partner", and hopefully your soul mate. Do you truly feel this way? What would it take for her to reignite that spark of passion for her again that you once had?
You guys could grow apart if you're not careful, here. If you really care for your marriage, you'll address these kind of things, as there's so much more to a marriage than just the sex, but the sex is important.
Keep us posted ... Mac

My wife only sees her black lover every other month when he is in area since he lives out of state. When I first discovered she had a black b/f and had been going on since college our sex life went into the dumps. My wife wanted to stay married and made me see she was still in love with me and our sex life went back to normal. I do notice that a few days before they meet and a couple days afterward she doesnt want to have sex with me.

I know this is intended for white guys to answer, but I really need to respond to something (even though I am not married). You asked if you should "disallow" her to go out alone. DISALLOW? Is she a slave? If you are not in a D/s relationship, you need to DISCUSS it with her and come to a mutual decision.

Since I am answering anyway, let me continue. My take on this problem is that it has become boring for or she may have a hormonal imbalance.

If it is boring, liven it up. Tie her to the bed, put a blind fold on her, then have several black guys come in. Or think of something totally unexpected by her and exciting.

The word, disallow, might be a bit strong, but I understand what floyd means. I would never agree to my wife going out, on her own, to be with other men because that type of risky behavior could impact more than just her and me. So, I'd firmly object, and if she elected not to listen, we'd have to make some serious decisions with the course of our marriage. The marriage agreement supersedes any selfish desires of any one individual in that marriage. One of the primary reasons over 50% of marriages fail is often because of one partner of the marriage deciding not to respect the other partner of the marriage.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Well.. we already came to a mutual decision when this started and it was decided it would stop anytime one of us got uncomfortable. Disallow seems like I'm being harsh but this is just one part of things so it's not worth losing everything over. Macnfries sums things up very well.

I don't want to go out alone. I just want to fuck a BBC while my husband watches and also participates. I get off thinking about how horny he will get watching me fuck a BBC as much as I get horny thinking about fucking one. So the idea or "playing alone" has never crossed my mind, and I never expect it to.
I guess there are those who do, and those who don't. We don't. Whatever trips ones trigger we always say. ;)

I don't think she's getting attached and generally speaking I prefer having a few regulars rather then having to find new guys every time since that is always a bit sketchy. It also has some benefits like when we had two "friends of mine from the gym" at a cook out over the summer lol..
That may be good advice for yourself. Just like anything, it becomes routine and that flame and sheer excitement is gone. You now have the norm. Stop for a while and let the anticipation build again. Just like a vacation that you have planned for a while. You look forward to it.

The word, disallow, might be a bit strong, but I understand what floyd means. I would never agree to my wife going out, on her own, to be with other men because that type of risky behavior could impact more than just her and me. So, I'd firmly object, and if she elected not to listen, we'd have to make some serious decisions with the course of our marriage. The marriage agreement supersedes any selfish desires of any one individual in that marriage. One of the primary reasons over 50% of marriages fail is often because of one partner of the marriage deciding not to respect the other partner of the marriage.
View attachment 461797
BRAVO MAC

Back