question for the mature ladies

sexxy360

Male
Real Person
From
US
I understand a good amount of the ladies here like the young guys but to the other half, why don't you like young guys? Is it a matter of preference or bad experience or the immature stereotype? I for example am a young guy, non thug, gentleman. Mature for my age if the age is saying much. am 25 by the way, got a degree, a job, a place. Good head on my shoulders and i got plans for my life. Just curious ladies or if there is other reasons please share.

The experience plays a part and the perception of them robbing the cradle and the BIG taboo of u already being black is a nail to the coffin @sexxy360

Sorry but you're just not experienced enough to use us.

View attachment 435506

so it all boils down to experience? gotta get it from somewhere

The experience plays a part and the perception of them robbing the cradle and the BIG taboo of u already being black is a nail to the coffin @sexxy360

yea, the taboo is what get me man. young black guy its a automatic judgement to some thug or something one of the things i hate about our culture man.

Personally speaking, I don't have a nice body. I am 47, so things are already starting to sag. Add to that a large amount of weight loss, and it's not pretty. I had one younger man really get nasty about it, and put me down in other ways as well. Another man I was with, in his 40s, looked at me as a whole, personality, brain, life experience, etc. And was not hung up on my physical flaws like the younger man was. Hard not to relate that to age, at least in part.

Not that I will never again be interested in a man if he's much younger, but my guard is definitely up.

lol it sorta just makes me laugh that people make generalizations like this. It's extremely easy for a 40 yr old man to not be experienced, or have had experiences and not took the time to really learn or connect with a partner, and at the same time a lot of older men were raised/think in the way that women ARE sex objects/tools or whatever, so the sagging/looks and everything is what turns them off...but the main thing is that there are outliers to this rule, everyone's an individual and I guess you do sorta believe in stereotypes on some level if you're on this site lol, but using past experiences with 1 person to try and guess what another person is like, even if they are the same age or race or whatever...if they aren't the same person, it just straight up won't be a good gauge!
I do see the validity of your points and I am trying to not let the experience with one taint a possible experience with another. Quite honestly, if I were going to do that, I would have already left this site and sworn off the open-relationship lifestyle.

Although it may not seem like it, I AM trying to keep an open mind.

I personally am attracted to older women a bit more than younger girls. It seems they just have more to offer, not just in the sex department. Yeah, attractiveness does need to be judged on a person to person basis, but I think I'm would say most women are beautiful, if we were only talking about looks. There's other factors to attractiveness of course.

At one point you realize that looks account for very little. Young men who are attracted to older women acknowledge that there is a grace about a mature woman that draws them. It is the same for mature men. Grace comes from being tried and tested, and is the result of falling and failing and learning and rising...repeatedly, consistently for decades. An older man who has walked through the fire, and doesn't run from it, has a certain energy about him that my femininity responds to.

A younger man in the process of falling and failing and learning and rising, no matter how mature he thinks he is, has not earned that energy yet. I've never met a man under the age of 40 who has developed that Grace/energy. If he doesn't have it, I'm not interested...

Last edited by a moderator:
At one point you realize that looks account for very little. Young men who are attracted to older women acknowledge that there is a grace about a mature woman that draws them. It is the same for mature men. Grace comes from being tried and tested, and is the result of falling and failing and learning and rising...repeatedly, consistently for decades. An older man who has walked through the fire, and doesn't run from it, has a certain energy about him that my femininity responds to.

A younger man in the process of falling and failing and learning and rising, no matter how mature he thinks he is, has not developed that energy yet. I've never met a man under the age of 40 who has earned that Grace/energy. If he doesn't have it, I'm not interested...
Very nicely put.

Although I have limited the number of black men I have chosen to be with, it doesn't mean that I haven't met plenty of men in a social setting. My experiences have shown that the younger the guy, the more he believed that I was begging for his body and the belief that I should be gratetful for being with him. The older men have shown more grace and poise, as well as a genuine interest in me other than just in bed. It is my belief that older men are more caring and considerate.

It's not stereotyping either, it's just that past performance predicts future behavior.
BTW CindyLou, great answer.

As humans posessing an intellect, we are all judgmental, whether it is in regard to people, the the places we go, things we eat, etc, etc. One can call it steroetyping, but as humans we learn from experience, and then make decisions based on the lessons we've learned and the clues that we pick up. So, when a mature woman prefers to be with older, mature men, and says so based on experience, more than likely she has picked up on certain clues that are telling her that this situation may bear some resemblance to other, similar situations. Not exactly the same, as no two people are the same, but enough that her radar is up.

By way of example, my wife and I, both 40 year old, have an open marriage. She tends to, though it is not a hard and fast rule, prefer guys in their 30's on up, and preferably married. It has been her experience that younger guys tend to look at her and try to treat her as their "pussy on demand". There have been younger guys that she has played with that have tried to get her to ditch work, ditch doctor's appointments, ditch family obligations, drive to them in bad weather, and disrespected our marriage because they wanted to blow a load at that given moment in time, and they didn't give a ******* who it inconvenienced. The older guys that she has played with, especially the married ones, realize that slipping away for a nooner isn't always that simple because they too have responsibilities, time commitments, and family commitments that you can't just flippantly disregard just to have sex. Not that a younger guy doesn't or can't understand that, but that the chances of that happening with more mature men is less likely to happen.

What BM said.
Although I myself am only 27, I am married with 4 children so of course my family life comes first. Older men (30+) understand this and do not give me a hard time for not dropping everything to see them (though I give it a fair nudge).Under 30s though tend to be a bit hit and miss, some are understanding and realise I need a heads up to prepare my schedule but some (especially under 25s) can get down right nasty and abusive, or worse they start to get all loved up and fall for me, which I don't want. It doesn't put me off giving younger men a chance but generally speaking those I see regularly/long term are 30+ with a couple of exceptions.

great answers i have read so far, i can understand women's thought that younger guys tend to be more in a rush and such and wanting for older women to drop everything and service them but the thing is i would like to show a woman that i can be that mature and considerate of their schedule and knows their own obligations come first but i never get a chance to do that before been red lined. I got no problem with a woman's looks, i already know age does to the body we are all gonna be there at some point in time, some women age gracefully some don't i just believe life is to short to be worrying about the looks of who you are with or so. Again i completely understand a woman that has her guard up because of bad experience i don't blame you at all. Would like to respond to each post individually and sort of explain more but i just got back from work and tired, got an early morning so gonna stop here for tonight.

There have been some great points made. Speaking for myself, I prefer mid 30s as my minimum, only because the younger men I have come across do tend to treat me like I owe them everything just because they paid attention to me. But with that being said, I also believe that every individual deserves a chance to prove they are different and in fact actually have the level of maturity I am looking for.

I am mostly attracted to men who are older than me or at least almost as old as me. With a young guy I feel like I could spank him and send him to mama... Lol! Sounds mean, but really, I have met maybe 5 guys who were more than 5 years younger than I and able to hold their own with me. I want my man to be a confident. mature minded man, take the lead and these young guys just usually can't do that. They might try forsing me, but they can't really dominate my mind and bend me to their will.

Back