Question for the married white guys. Wedding ring? BLACKED you should pay attention.

It's good. My wife is still a virgin for a BBC. But she is already in the subject. And willingly poses for the bulls.
Yes it’s realy good your wife will love it once she has taken the plunge I realy think are relationship is very strong and we love each other more and more

Do you find interracial sexxx videos significantly hotter when the woman is wearing a wedding ring? For me it can make or break it. I always ask my wife to wear her wedding ring when we fantasize.

If anyone from BLACKED is reading, you should produce stag/vixen videos. We want to fuck our wives along with after her black lover is done with her.

View attachment 2501766View attachment 2501767View attachment 2501768View attachment 2501766View attachment 2501767View attachment 2501768

This.

I love it when she’s wearing her wedding ring so it’s a consistent reminder that even tho she’s married to you that she still chooses a BBC to take care of her sexual needs?

So much better when it’s on full display. It feels more like she’s teasing me with it, but also showing her lover what is important. She may love his cock and what it can do, but her marriage is still more important than the pleasure of playing. View attachment 2507896

Well said! With us, our black friends are an addition to, not a replacement for, the husband. We are sure that some folks here are into the same type of games, and just as sure that others are into the insulting, humiliation kind of fun. Both groups have found a rewarding, fun-filled activity.

We had never before heard Stag Vixen but that accurately describes what we do. Thank you Stacyjaxx!!

I like when the Bull has made the wife take her rings off, but the paler skin on her ring finger is evidence that she is married.

Do you find interracial sexxx videos significantly hotter when the woman is wearing a wedding ring? For me it can make or break it. I always ask my wife to wear her wedding ring when we fantasize.

If anyone from BLACKED is reading, you should produce stag/vixen videos. We want to fuck our wives along with after her black lover is done with her.

View attachment 2501766View attachment 2501767View attachment 2501768View attachment 2501766View attachment 2501767View attachment 2501768
Yes Finally someone explained Vixen and Stag THANK YOU this is what we practice, NOT CUCKOLD!!!!! And y s wedding ring on.

Back