Question for the married ladies.....Do you invite your lover into your marital bed?

Darius

Male
From
TX, US
Hi Everyone, this topic has come up a few times with married women and I get different responses. The women I have talked to either love it as part of the cuckolding experience or they are absolutely against it.

Personally, I like having sex with a married woman in her marriage bed while hubby is away. Ladies, I would like to hear both sides from your perspective. Why do you do it....or not do it?

Hi Everyone, this topic has come up a few times with married women and I get different responses. The women I have talked to either love it as part of the cuckolding experience or they are absolutely against it.

Personally, I like having sex with a married woman in her marriage bed while hubby is away. Ladies, I would like to hear both sides from your perspective. Why do you do it....or not do it?
Wife:
I only fick my lover in my marriage bed, when my husband is with us.

We had a regular BBC who was local to us and this made it easier for short notice, on one occasion whilst mrs inked was enjoying herself with her bull up stairs in our bed, whilst I was wanking downstairs listen to them, our 19 yr old ******* came back early, so not to arise suspicion in her , I explained that "mom had gone to bed and I was just joining her". I quickly climbed the stairs and into our bedroom, shutting the door hastily, in case our ******* was behind me, there was mrs inked on the bed with her BBC lying between her legs, his cock still inserted, hard and deep, but they had stopped fucking because they had also heard someone come into the house. I motioned the thumbs up to them both and they carried on slowly, I got into bed and lied down next to my wife holding her hand whilst they proceeded to fuck each other, it was an immence turn on for all involved, doing this with our 19yr old ******* only feet away from us in her own bedroom. it began very slowly, both being quiet and wary about being heard through the bedroom wall, and about 4 hours later, it ended with me having to clean her beautiful tight pussy after her BBC had cum inside her several times

This is something we agreed wouldn't happen with my last lover. Currently in between boyfriends at the moment but if and when I have another regular once we established its something I would like to happen. However I would like my maidy cuck to be happy about it and he wasn't previously. I would like him to suggest it, him prepair the bed, he makes the beds anyway normally but I mean a special preparation and be happy about it.
Just not sure how to plant the seed lol

This is something we agreed wouldn't happen with my last lover. Currently in between boyfriends at the moment but if and when I have another regular once we established its something I would like to happen. However I would like my maidy cuck to be happy about it and he wasn't previously. I would like him to suggest it, him prepair the bed, he makes the beds anyway normally but I mean a special preparation and be happy about it.
Just not sure how to plant the seed lol

How do you plant the seed!
Easy! Just remind him how lucky he is to have a wonderful wife like you!

Wow pansy!

Thankyou so much you are kind X
Perhaps you could maid for me also?
You could be the "under maid" perhaps lol like a scullery maid and take orders from my husband the now the senior maId maybe ? Do you have a nice uniform?
We have a double bed in the spare room, I could pop you both into bed nice and early in your nighties when I go out for the evening lol x

I bet you would.

Or maybe I should have you as senior maid perhaps and my husband under you, maybe that's a more interesting idea?
You could be in charge of him and dish out my orders and punishments, L may put that proposal to him this afternoon!

Question to all sissy cucks,,,
How would you train my husband in sissyness and obedience if you were my senior maid?

Back