Question for the married ladies.....Do you invite your lover into your marital bed?

It's a really big stigma for some to let another man, especially a Black Man, into the home. I know there's a difference between your "home" and bed", but that's fine. Let everyone wonder, unless you want to leave the windows open and rub their face in it.

We used to live in a redneck area of Virginia. There was tons of IR sex going on, but it had weird rules. It was very common to see mixed couples under 25 out at the shopping center or TGIFs. The girls never took the boys to their parent's home though. In the older (40+) crowd, you almost never saw IR relationships. We knew the older swingers who loved IR sex, but we also shut-up and listened politely when others derided the youngsters.

Now that we live in Cali, it's both better and worse. In some places, it's hard to find a Black Man. In others, it's hard to find one that's not a hardcore gangster. So, what's all this have to do with openly letting a Black Man into your home? It's easy.
1) Thumbs your nose at racists (if you can do so safely).
2) Encourages others and celebrates the lifestyle.
3) May give young Blacks a non-violent way to work out aggression on whites. I strongly advise a few hotel meets first, but if you find a strong young buck who gets the lifestyle, I recommend it.
I agree. I encourage Black Men to fuck my mouth as a way of working out anger caused by racists. I feel so good when they abuse me.

I always said I wouldn't take my black lover into our marriage bed but happy circumstances made it happen a few weeks ago. On the same night I met my new black guy, my ******* were both away for the night! So he came back and we fucked in our marriage bed while hubby watched! Fantastic experience, turned us all on. The guy cum in me and leaked on to the sheets. My hubby slept in the same bed later.
I'm glad it happened, me and hubby have not stopped talking about it and reliving it since! Ximage.jpegimage.jpeg

I always said I wouldn't take my black lover into our marriage bed but happy circumstances made it happen a few weeks ago. On the same night I met my new black guy, my ******* were both away for the night! So he came back and we fucked in our marriage bed while hubby watched! Fantastic experience, turned us all on. The guy cum in me and leaked on to the sheets. My hubby slept in the same bed later.
I'm glad it happened, me and hubby have not stopped talking about it and reliving it since! XView attachment 724689View attachment 724690
So happy for you Ann! That's one of the things that makes being a Queen of Spades so much fun, having you're limits pushed while in the arms of the right Black man for pushing them. From the view your hubby got, I'm sure he didn't mind sleeping on the wet spot!

So happy for you Ann! That's one of the things that makes being a Queen of Spades so much fun, having you're limits pushed while in the arms of the right Black man for pushing them. From the view your hubby got, I'm sure he didn't mind sleeping on the wet spot!
Thanx! Yea, you're right I'm loving my limits being pushed! And yes, hubby loved sleeping there (after licking me a little!) we didn't change the sheets for a while! X

I'm glad it happened, me and hubby have not stopped talking about it and reliving it since! XView attachment 724689View attachment 724690
Good for you and hubby .. make him more happy X

We always mark our territories :sex: :devil: :sex:
Yes, clearly !!! There is nothing better than having a nice and roughly black cock. it is strongly recommended that a black bull mark their territory :) I love And when the husband finds his cum and aroma :)
clearly it is the best time when a bull leaves his mark especially in the bedroom and hubby knows its there , our is a calendar showing when the bull is to return , with the words , Steve i'm coming to fuck your wife.

Back