Question for the married ladies.....Do you invite your lover into your marital bed?

First time I had one of my black lovers over to my house was too pick me up for a date night. We were supposed to go out but you know how black guys can be.....barely got the door shut before he started in. First time was in the entry on the stairway, second on the ottoman in the living room, third was in my marriage bed with him making me watch myself be his slut in the mirror doors of the closet. I think about it every time I look at those mirrors.

Hi Everyone, this topic has come up a few times with married women and I get different responses. The women I have talked to either love it as part of the cuckolding experience or they are absolutely against it.

Personally, I like having sex with a married woman in her marriage bed while hubby is away. Ladies, I would like to hear both sides from your perspective. Why do you do it....or not do it?

i don't think it crossed my mind once. it's always just been a bed to me, it's never felt like it's some kind of sacred place.

tbh, the fact that i was fucking another man felt like a bigger betrayal than which bed we were in.

We wish we could have a man to take me in our bed, but it cannot happen with our living situation.

Hubby loves sending me over to my Bull's place while he is at work or just sitting at home wondering what My Bull is doing to me. He wants to one day send me to a hotel room alone so I can pretty myself up waiting for whoever knocks on the door.

Me and my hubby was laying in bed talking about me having sex in our marriage bed with a black bull. I ask him if he was sure he would be okay with it. He was like yes I'm sure he said he would love to watch him fill me up. I told my hubby how much I love him and how special he was. So eventually I did invite a black bull back to my place one night. ******* were all gone and my hubby had been out with his friends. My black bull was fucking me so hard in the bed that we didn't even hear my hubby come home. Sheets were wet and cum everywhere. His balls slapping me in the ass as he was taking long deep strokes in and out of my pussy. What I didn't know that hubby was watch us. He was listening and playing with his dick. He ended up watching my black bull cum in my pussy and saw it running out in our bed. My hubby ended up cumming as well. He thought that was so hot.

Me and my hubby was laying in bed talking about me having sex in our marriage bed with a black bull. I ask him if he was sure he would be okay with it. He was like yes I'm sure he said he would love to watch him fill me up. I told my hubby how much I love him and how special he was. So eventually I did invite a black bull back to my place one night. ******* were all gone and my hubby had been out with his friends. My black bull was fucking me so hard in the bed that we didn't even hear my hubby come home. Sheets were wet and cum everywhere. His balls slapping me in the ass as he was taking long deep strokes in and out of my pussy. What I didn't know that hubby was watch us. He was listening and playing with his dick. He ended up watching my black bull cum in my pussy and saw it running out in our bed. My hubby ended up cumming as well. He thought that was so hot.
Holy mom of God is that ever hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now those are two of the luckiest men on the planet !

Single..but I have fuckeD several of them their marital beds..on the kitchen counters, in their showers, on their floors are on their couches..all over their houses...I want them to think of me next time they fuck their wife in their bed...I want them to think about deep throat in me and me swallowing it..or the anal sex we had that she never has done..makes them call me the next day and cum and fuck me some more. It's part of the psychological part of it. I had them in their personal space. I invaded that space...now they won't forget it..

when I started seeing blackmen it was usually on holidays or nights away so in other beds but 2 years ago I met a black bouncer locally and we became lovers so he would regularly come round late at night when he finished work Hubby would have to get up and move to our grown up sons room and spend the rest of the night listening to us fucking very hot for both of us. ps My ******* and ******* have both moved out.

Hi Everyone, this topic has come up a few times with married women and I get different responses. The women I have talked to either love it as part of the cuckolding experience or they are absolutely against it.

Personally, I like having sex with a married woman in her marriage bed while hubby is away. Ladies, I would like to hear both sides from your perspective. Why do you do it....or not do it?

The first time my ex black boyfriend and me had sex in front of my husband, we did it over the sofa from our living room. For the second date with him, we went to our bedroom and fucked over our bed, of course.
During almost all the times our friend visited us at our home, we fucked over our bed. We even fucked over a bus and into a swimming pool too.
The last time my ex and me fucked, was over our bed.

when I started seeing blackmen it was usually on holidays or nights away so in other beds but 2 years ago I met a black bouncer locally and we became lovers so he would regularly come round late at night when he finished work Hubby would have to get up and move to our grown up sons room and spend the rest of the night listening to us fucking very hot for both of us. ps My ******* and ******* have both moved out.
At least your cuck has a bed .

At least your cuck has a bed to sleep in

First time I had one of my black lovers over to my house was too pick me up for a date night. We were supposed to go out but you know how black guys can be.....barely got the door shut before he started in. First time was in the entry on the stairway, second on the ottoman in the living room, third was in my marriage bed with him making me watch myself be his slut in the mirror doors of the closet. I think about it every time I look at those mirrors.
And it sounds like you enjoyed every minute of it and like thinking about it while watching yourself in the mirror....

We started with hotels but since last year I play with my bulls at home in my bed. They don't get to sleepover though. Hubby watches and tapes until I cum the first time and then leaves us alone to fuck and have fun until we are done.
Sounds kind of like us. Have used both because family at home makes it difficult.

Back