Question for the married ladies.....Do you invite your lover into your marital bed?

Hi Everyone, this topic has come up a few times with married women and I get different responses. The women I have talked to either love it as part of the cuckolding experience or they are absolutely against it.

Personally, I like having sex with a married woman in her marriage bed while hubby is away. Ladies, I would like to hear both sides from your perspective. Why do you do it....or not do it?
Yes, I would service my bbc in our bed, and then when my hubby comes home say nothing, he will figure out what I have been up to, then I will get another good fcking mmmm

Last edited:
Amazing. Can you tell us about the first time. How did you feel. Was hubby there
We weren’t sure how to go about it when we started, so me and hubby went drinking in clubs. Eventually I met a guy and went back to his place. Neither me or hubby were brave enough to ask the guy if he could watch, so hubby waited for me in the car.
My first black cock was a bit of a struggle, mainly because I was nervous and dry. But the guy was nice and took his time. Eventually had a great fuck.
Walking to the car was the most nervous time because I didn’t know what hubby’s reaction would be, did he really want me to do it?
But he was thrilled, went home and he licked me and we fucked, brilliant!

Hell yeah. We’ll let him stay a week if he can. Two days ago my wife decided that she would take my car out for a joy ride with him. She fucked in twice and drove home naked at night, specifically to leak his cum from her pussy onto my seat. When she got home she had me sit in it and jerk my cock until I came. My wide is a bit of a mental sadist so she doesn’t have a lot of limits when it comes to depravity.

I can't help but crack up a little bit... WE DO WHAT WE CAN WHEN WE CAN, WHERE WE CAN! My goodness, with a gaggle of drunken midget acting *******, and a life full of responsibilities and obligations, when the opportunity arises, we're on it like what on rice!

As far as the whole cucky, or psychological thing, listen.... you're the "bull" but I'm the fucking farmer with the big ass cattle prod! So it isn't any extra special level of dirty for me as the husband. It's all about the farmers wife getting whatever the hell she wants.

Hi Everyone, this topic has come up a few times with married women and I get different responses. The women I have talked to either love it as part of the cuckolding experience or they are absolutely against it.

Personally, I like having sex with a married woman in her marriage bed while hubby is away. Ladies, I would like to hear both sides from your perspective. Why do you do it....or not do it?
For Susan. Often. Hotels are ok but our bed adds to her pleasure. My thing is honesty and Susan is honest about her sexual desires and activities. Often times , her friends sleep over as well and I do encourage that as part of the total experience for Susan and for the young black male as well. Its good that these young black men learn just how hot the white women are for sex. But with respect too

Back