Question for the married ladies.....Do you invite your lover into your marital bed?

Hi Everyone, this topic has come up a few times with married women and I get different responses. The women I have talked to either love it as part of the cuckolding experience or they are absolutely against it.

Personally, I like having sex with a married woman in her marriage bed while hubby is away. Ladies, I would like to hear both sides from your perspective. Why do you do it....or not do it?
For me the real consideration was whether to invite any of her lover home or not..initially decided that we wont invite any one home but we ended up breaking our own rule ..when we started inviting her lover home then we made sure that tbey sleep on marriage bed only..it was for three reasons...it was turn on because man on your wedding bed gives the psychological impression that she has a new husband and having a new honeymoon...second reason is that wedding bed is more comfortable for them...third reason is that it is possible to watch what is going on through key door..

Back