Question for the married ladies.....Do you invite your lover into your marital bed?

My ex-wife had a few regulars over the years we were married. Usually one or two at a time. She considered them boyfriends. She asked and I encouraged her to invite them over to our place after we had met a few times at hotels, if for nothing else than to save money and get comfortable with her lovers. Because of their boyfriend status, she wanted to make herself available for them as much as possible, be in familiar and comfortable surroundings to facilitate them coming over to fuck her regularly and for us all to really bond. Having them over at the house at times, she could be naked or skimpily clothed, he and I could get to know each other, they could fuck a lot and when it wasn't occuring on the couch, living room floor or table, at night, she always wanted her boyfriends to fuck her in our bed in my spot. She gave her boyfriends free reign of the house when visiting and treated them as if she were single, with my role as their cuckold and servant. Preparing her, handling things, and assisting them with whatever: water, food when fucking, holding her legs open, witnessing them at their request etc. In our bed, I might sleep beside her and him on the other or sometimes I would stay in the guest room or couch if she was really attracted to him and wanted to bond alone. Taking her in our bed, with her in missionary position, legs spread open for him, was her way of letting he and I both know where he stood when he was around. When i was near and watching, both insisted i stay close by so they could see how I was taking it all in.

My ex-wife had a few regulars over the years we were married. Usually one or two at a time. She considered them boyfriends. She asked and I encouraged her to invite them over to our place after we had met a few times at hotels, if for nothing else than to save money and get comfortable with her lovers. Because of their boyfriend status, she wanted to make herself available for them as much as possible, be in familiar and comfortable surroundings to facilitate them coming over to fuck her regularly and for us all to really bond. Having them over at the house at times, she could be naked or skimpily clothed, he and I could get to know each other, they could fuck a lot and when it wasn't occuring on the couch, living room floor or table, at night, she always wanted her boyfriends to fuck her in our bed in my spot. She gave her boyfriends free reign of the house when visiting and treated them as if she were single, with my role as their cuckold and servant. Preparing her, handling things, and assisting them with whatever: water, food when fucking, holding her legs open, witnessing them at their request etc. In our bed, I might sleep beside her and him on the other or sometimes I would stay in the guest room or couch if she was really attracted to him and wanted to bond alone. Taking her in our bed, with her in missionary position, legs spread open for him, was her way of letting he and I both know where he stood when he was around. When i was near and watching, both insisted i stay close by so they could see how I was taking it all in.
You say in your avater a couple but in your story you say your ex ?????

A white bull
You sound like my Hubbie!.. He REALLY wants to see me with a BBC. He has not even seen me with my current white lover. My boyfriend/Bull wants my Hubbie to watch and see how well he satisfies me, but I must admit I am still a bit hesitant. I am not sure I would not feel comfortable yet.

We are relatively new to this Hotwife Cuckold thing, and I have been proceeding pretty cautiously. I have had three boyfriends since we have been married and all three were white. The BBC idea is interesting!
Yuk no way white cocks don't know how to fuck

Hi Everyone, this topic has come up a few times with married women and I get different responses. The women I have talked to either love it as part of the cuckolding experience or they are absolutely against it.

Personally, I like having sex with a married woman in her marriage bed while hubby is away. Ladies, I would like to hear both sides from your perspective. Why do you do it....or not do it?
Only the ones we know really well.

I'm not here to find someone to fuck, I'm here to laugh at sorry twatwaffles that pretend to love their husbands. Because nothing says love like making fun of them.
ahh so you're here to flame others and be the ass you were born to be because your wife can't stand your little Dickie any longer. Got it. Now.. crawl back under your rock.

I'm not here to find someone to fuck, I'm here to laugh at sorry twatwaffles that pretend to love their husbands. Because nothing says love like making fun of them.
oh by the way .. the ignore feature is awesome for blocking pathetic morons like you who aren't man enough to keep a wife LOL

Hi Everyone, this topic has come up a few times with married women and I get different responses. The women I have talked to either love it as part of the cuckolding experience or they are absolutely against it.

Personally, I like having sex with a married woman in her marriage bed while hubby is away. Ladies, I would like to hear both sides from your perspective. Why do you do it....or not do it?
Yes I like my bed but group or new never

I have my lovers over in our bed once we know them a little better. But yeah, nothing like doing it with a lover in our marital bed.

There is something so taboo about being used by Bulls on my marriage bed. My bf has keys to the house so he comes over mostly on weekend but may pop in on a weeknight and my husband of course has to sleep in guest room.

Back