Question for the married ladies.....Do you invite your lover into your marital bed?

When Al and Rick shared an apartment during Rick's last year of college, they each had me in their respective bedrom. Until Rick and I bought our first house, I shared my marriage bed with Al and Rick slept on the sofa when Al visited. With the purchase of our first house, one bedroom (later with an en-suite) is always the one I share with Rick. And, another, I share with Al exclusively.

-Angie

Last edited:
Hi Everyone, this topic has come up a few times with married women and I get different responses. The women I have talked to either love it as part of the cuckolding experience or they are absolutely against it.

Personally, I like having sex with a married woman in her marriage bed while hubby is away. Ladies, I would like to hear both sides from your perspective. Why do you do it....or not do it?
yes we do, it always happen in our bed

I was out of town and Ann invited her bull to visit in my absence. They were sleeping in the guest room together, as she was trying to not get fucked in our marital bed. (They also fucked on the couch, in the hot tub, in a chair...) The second day there when she came out of the shower from the master bath that was attached to our bedroom he was standing there and threw her on to our bed and as she described, "took her." They had no need of the guest room the rest of the weekend--but if I'm there when we are hosting a friend, they get the guest room.
but how did you feel about it?

Hi Everyone, this topic has come up a few times with married women and I get different responses. The women I have talked to either love it as part of the cuckolding experience or they are absolutely against it.

Personally, I like having sex with a married woman in her marriage bed while hubby is away. Ladies, I would like to hear both sides from your perspective. Why do you do it....or not do it?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In our case it wasn't a case where our friend, in fact an old friend and university roommate of hubby, Edwin, was invited into our marriage bed, it was more like he invited himself into our marriage bed. That event factually happened this way:

Many may be aware, Edwin was the first ever black guy that I had sex with. We've written about that elsewhere on this site if you're interested. Anyway, two years ago we had invited Edwin to spend some time with us at our summer residence. The evening of his arrival was somewhat uneventual, other than BBQing and drinking that is. Hubby over did it and was through for the night rather early, in fact it wasn't fully dark at the time. Edwin had been travelling for over 18 hours that day so he too was very tired so around midnight I suggested we call it a day, which we did. About 3:00 am I heard Edwind up and noticed a light come on in the main bathroom through our slightly open bedroom door. The night light on the clock radio next to the bed wasn't working, so I reached over to turn on the table light to check the time, it was precisely 3:10 am. Edwin must had seen our light come on because the next thing I knew was he was in our doorway asking, "Pam, you awake?" I replied and he came over to my side of the bed. It wasn't difficult to realize why he was asking, his massive big black manhood was all the evidence needed! I motioned him to come over closer and reached for his underwear, pulled them down and began what he wanted, a blowjob! Fortunately, ours is a king size bed! Edwin mustn't have had sex for a long long time, or just overly anxious to get in me again, because it seems like it was just a few minutes before I was ****** to swallow his full load of cum! My concern that hubby would wake was confirmed when Edwin's moaning caused him to roll over and ask, "You guys still at it? Need more room?" and simultaneously moved closer to the edge on his side of the bed! Edwin didn't need any coaching after that as he reached under the bed covers, spread my legs, and climbed aboard to give me a real and wonderful workout! That was the first, and only to this date, that anyone other than hubby shared our wedding bed!

Last edited:
My wife took her first BBC on our bed. She squirted all over the bed and i was left to clean it.
Loved every second of it. And I pleasure myself thinking about it all the time.
The bed, the space where you sleep and dream in, needs to be marked with the fluids of the black man/white woman sexual union in order to fully control the white boys soul and keep him under the cuckold spell.

Yes I fuck all my bulls in our marital bed my husband gets really horny knowing or seeing me getting fucked in our bed and he always want me to have my bulls to lay on his side of the bed and always he will lay in the wet spots that really get him hard and horny that he cum without touching his cock, while I tell him how deep I just got fucked and how much I loved it, we will not change a thing even his best friend fucked me in our bed while he watched

Back