Question for the married and single women interested in BBC??? Need Answers ASAp

SnowBunnyDicktator

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
When your showing off your wedding ring is that a code for telling me that you want to fuck or your interested on some aspect. Even when your in the car and I see the fact that your showing off your wedding ring am I suppose to follow you??

my ring means nothing ;)
sad, but if it works for you and hubby, who is to argue? Your situation would absolutely not work for me and my fiance. I am all about making sure she has the best. From what I can gather from your post, disrespecting the marriage vows, has absolutely zero place in making sure my future wife has the best.

why? i love my husband , sex and bbc sex is just hobby. like fitnes, massage and euphoria doses without ******* addiction
Sorry, but I disagree. I tend to be a little more "old-fashioned" and I have struggled with my wishes for years. My ideals are 1) The marriage vows are sacred. If people can't deal with that, they need to remove themselves from the situation. 2) I tend to be lucky and find ladies with limited or zero experience. I want to make sure that in their lifetime, they experience the best in life, unless they don't want to. If I am all they want, then so be it. I will do my best to make sure they enjoy their life as much as they can. If they want to at least experiment, I am good with that. If they want to go into the lifestyle, . . ., well, you get my point. It is all about THEIR pleasure and enjoyment for me.
3) Everyone makes mistakes and is not perfect. I don't care if you are Joe Blow in the streets or Barack Obama (hope I spelled that right), you make mistakes. That is why a WIDE experience is important to me. I am a firm believer in the saying "If you love something/one, set it/them free. If it/they come(s) back to you, it/they were meant to be your(s) from the beginning. If not, it was never meant to be."
4) NO ONE will EVER get me to agree on the ******* addiction point, no matter where they are in the world!!!! NEVER!!!!!! I have seen too much and been through too much and lost too much to agree. In my opinion, legalisation of *******, no matter which recreationally used *******, is a fool's errand.
5) Sex between hubby and wife, to me, helps in communication, closeness, trust, and honor. That is nothing to be fooled with. It is one of the main reasons my first marriage failed. She did not see sex in the same, important way I do. After 16 years, it got very old dealing with the differences.

Sorry, but I disagree. I tend to be a little more "old-fashioned" and I have struggled with my wishes for years. My ideals are : 1) The marriage vows are sacred. If people can't deal with that, they need to remove themselves from the situation. 2) I tend to be lucky and find ladies with limited or zero experience. I want to make sure that in their lifetime, they experience the best in life, unless they don't want to. If I am all they want, then so be it. I will do my best to make sure they enjoy their life as much as they can. If they want to at least experiment, I am good with that. If they want to go into the lifestyle, . . ., well, you get my point. It is all about THEIR pleasure and enjoyment for me.
3) Everyone makes mistakes and is not perfect. I don't care if you are Joe Blow in the streets or Barack Obama (hope I spelled that right), you make mistakes. That is why a WIDE experience is important to me. I am a firm believer in the saying "If you love something/one, set it/them free. If it/they come(s) back to you, it/they were meant to be your(s) from the beginning. If not, it was never meant to be."
4) NO ONE will EVER get me to agree on the ******* addiction point, no matter where they are in the world!!!! NEVER!!!!!! I have seen too much and been through too much and lost too much to agree. In my opinion, legalisation of *******, no matter which recreationally used *******, is a fool's errand.
ok, np, that is your opinion, but for me - fuck cannot be limited by love or by marriage, I may fuck just only for pleasure, to got lewd bliss and nothing more :)

Back