Question for the ladies

So i am thinking of trying to get my wife into BBC, and thought of getting her a realistic type black dildo to start for Valentine's Day. Course, i am not sure what size to go with. I was looking at the Sean Michaels one on Amazon ( http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000T7RJK8...TF8&colid=36UI62AGQZ8PN&coliid=I27X80RVR3JNEA ) but is 10 inches too big to start with for her?

Are there any other types, sizes you might recommend?
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
To big to start.

Honestly, its not the color or size but the shape. I have to get really excited first before I want large.

This is my favorite: and its not that big... but it gets the right spots.

4.jpg

Dildos can also be used for other..um... things.. to make sex more enjoyable.

stimulate.. stimulate... we women are not always visual:

9.jpg

and if you find she is into the life style... your going to find a lot of guys love anal. Its not like it is in the movies. Over time I have learned to love it... but only when done right.
You need to stretch first and a dildo like this fits the bill and your wife may like something like this:

1.jpg

you may just find her using it before an encounter with you... or a bbc lover. Guys love to get rough at anal... and it hurts.... unless you use that right toy before a date.

2.jpg

3.jpg

Without hesitation go for any of the Doc Johnson Ur3 realistic dildos. Not the R5 but Ur3 material. you can get 6 or 8 inch in flesh or black. In addition...I would definitely consider the Mr. Marcus Ur3 dildo...it is awesome! Guyton suggested this and it is a winner. Guyton gives a great eview in another thread. Good Luck & have fun!

So, for my wife's and mine recent anniversary i got her a nice black toy from Amazon, the Doc Johnson Mr Marcus 9" UR3 cock and balls dildo ( http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B3Q5O8I/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 )
We got to try it out last eve. It was so erotic watching her holding and stroking it in her hands, commenting on how big it was. We were able to get about half into her for the first time using it, and she came twice with it in her. I almost came myself just watching her fuck it in and out of her wet pussy. She was a bit sore afterwards, but she wants to try it again.
I can't wait to see her using it again and the day she gets it all in. Maybe one day it will lead to a real BBC sliding into her. I can only hope :)

have you tried extenders/sleeves?

this how my hubby got me into trying out something larger. it feels more intimate and less like you're shoving something artificial into you. and you can have all the fun of different sex positions and feeling close to a man's body while fantasising you're with someone else.

Back