Question for the ladies.

We don't want to split them into too many or too few but try to have the right number of men in each gangbang team from the start

I think for me best to start gangbang with small number...say 3-4 guys. I think anymore and I would be intimated. Later during weekend once I felt comfortable with guys i'd like to see what my limit is.

Thank you Charlotte! !

Would you feel intimidatet with 4 if they are all really tall really hung BBC or would 4 still be acceptable?

Some of our guys prefer to be in teams of no more than 5 so it seems 4 is the magic number.

I still havent had the nerve to do this. Last summer I went back to my guys place and his cousin and a friend 'just happened to be there'. We all had a ******* and a good laugh, they wanted to see my tatt and started joking about who was going first etc. I completely bottled out and asked my guy to ask the others to go. To be fair they did after a bit of heavy kissing.
Do I regret not going with all three? A little but got to get a bit braver first!

I still havent had the nerve to do this. Last summer I went back to my guys place and his cousin and a friend 'just happened to be there'. We all had a ******* and a good laugh, they wanted to see my tatt and started joking about who was going first etc. I completely bottled out and asked my guy to ask the others to go. To be fair they did after a bit of heavy kissing.
Do I regret not going with all three? A little but got to get a bit braver first!

If you're not ready- you're not ready. No big deal. Should the time come when everything seems right- enjoy! :D

Back