Question for the ladies.

For my first gangbang I had 4 guys but 2 of them turned out to be dud's

That was a few years ago and part of what made us start putting together the parties ourselves. We learned really fast that not all men are created equal when it comes to selected the right guys

Its July 17th -20 in Orlando Fl ( Kissimmee )

you can read more on our site wifeandi.com Isabel and if you cum we will make sure you have at least 4 :)

4 and me cumming is a guarantee. LOL
If it was something a girl wanted do you encourage others to watch?
I'm asking because that is a major turn on for me.
I inadvertently (on purpose) had sex with a beautiful black man at a house party in Germany and we became the center of attention. First time having sex in front of anyone and it's such a rush when people begin cheering and chanting and taking pictures. :)

yes yes and yes!

Since we have secured the entire property we are are setting up several different areas with different levels of privacy.

In the main playroom area you will definitely be watched no question about it. But we also have more private areas for those prefer private play. The resort itself is usually a swingers resort so some areas are already separated but we are going to separate 3 of the larger play areas and have maybe two large public areas and the rest will be smaller more private areas

You will have options. Plus a few of the guys work in law enforcement, military and other public jobs so some of them will only hang out in the more private areas.

So between days you can hang out with the guys who only hang out in the private areas and on other days the guys who hang by the pool and other days the guys who hang in the public and everywhere areas.

Usually when we host a chocolate room such as on cruise ships etc we only have the one room type but since the entire convention is basically a super duper chocolate room we will have a lot of privacy and comfort level options

yes yes and yes!

Since we have secured the entire property we are are setting up several different areas with different levels of privacy.

In the main playroom area you will definitely be watched no question about it. But we also have more private areas for those prefer private play. The resort itself is usually a swingers resort so some areas are already separated but we are going to separate 3 of the larger play areas and have maybe two large public areas and the rest will be smaller more private areas

You will have options. Plus a few of the guys work in law enforcement, military and other public jobs so some of them will only hang out in the more private areas.
I think I need to check out the website and see if I can book time off of work. I'm single so this is just the thing I've been looking for. Thanks so much Tisha!

My first was with 4 guys. Manageable on so many different levels. Most I have had was 10 and that all got a bit crazy

Back