Question for the ladies

Thanks for sharing Memphis girl. I knew there would be emotional and psychological changes afterward, but the physical change in my clit was totally unexpected. Like I said above, it is slightly bigger, but the real change is in how much it protrudes out now, even when I'm not aroused. And it is a lot more sensitive. I'm not complaining though, lol, it was just unexpected.

Has any other ladies experienced a physical change after being with bbc?
The only change Ive had are very swollen pussy lips after a heavy session!

My clit definitely throbs more frequently. It is quite possibly more prominent too. I notice my nips more bc my tits are so big. My pussy is much, much creamier, too. I'm also getting my pussy waxed monthly, and switched my panties to boy shorts, so I feel sexier in general. It's certainly very interesting to be dressed somewhat conservatively at work knowing that at any given moment I'm ready to go from 0 to 100 mph should I hear from a lover. I exist in a pretty oversexed state in general, but in the past its been somewhat cyclical. Now it's the standard and the norm. Ill conclude by saying that all of this is making me a VERY happy and well adjusted girl.

I am curious if any of you ladies have experienced this. Ever since I have been with bbc, I have noticed my clit has changed. It seems bigger now, and it protrudes out more. At first, I thought it was just swollen due to the intense sex. But it never went away, it has just stayed the same. I can feel it rub on my panties now, and it is a lot more sensitive.

Have any of you experienced something similar? Any thoughts on what may have caused this change in my clit?
I have and it sounds just like what is happening to me. In fact when I know I am about to have sex it swells and if I have an extraordinary good orgasm, it is so sensitive that no one can touch it for quite some time.

I am curious if any of you ladies have experienced this. Ever since I have been with bbc, I have noticed my clit has changed. It seems bigger now, and it protrudes out more. At first, I thought it was just swollen due to the intense sex. But it never went away, it has just stayed the same. I can feel it rub on my panties now, and it is a lot more sensitive.

Have any of you experienced something similar? Any thoughts on what may have caused this change in my clit?
This 'V', the husband... 'B's clit has become larger since she has been seeing her BBC boyfriend.. noticeably larger.. Her labia is also a bit more noticeable...

Since I began BBC lifestyle, my clit seems the same, maybe more sensitive. But my lips and vagina turn to a "dark pink" especially after a hard black pounding (30 mn or more).

Back