question for the ladies and couples

When you were in the early stages and choose to have a bull/lover did you originally say you were going to have one x amount of times?
Wife says shes considering getting a bull to have about once every few months?
Have any of you started that way? Did you keep the same routine or did it increase?

Different guys want different things. I was seeing a guy and he wanted to see me more regularly, ended up seeing him nearly every week. But this was a bit too much!
Guy I'm seeing now, lot more casual and see each other less often. I think I prefer it as it seems more special and we can make a special night of it, plan different things, what to wear etc.
Or I'm just getting old! LOL X

our first one was a one time thing, the 2nd one was 3 times. The wife didn't like having many different men so the 3rd one was every couple of months for about 3 years. Since then there have been quite a few 1 time only while searching for that 1 special one

It's all good. I have preferences but you can't control all the factors. I love a steady but that requires the right guy, the right husband and the right timing in your life. That only lines up every now and then and you can't make it happen - it either works or it doesn't just like a relationship. However, there is plenty of great sex to be had with beautiful black men on a more casual basis. Get it, enjoy it. You never know when one of those guys becomes your steady lover.

When I first began, it was every day and not only the same guy but also different black guys and sometimes I have 3 or 4 guys every day. Now I am fucked by black guys at least 2 or 3 times a week.

Our first Bull was married and lived an hour and a half away. So we were only able to get together with him about once a month. I wanted to see him more often so he suggested that I find a second Bull to fuck when he wasn't available. That's exactly what we did and it has worked out great. Now I get to get fucked at least once a week if not more often.

When we started, I was scared shitless. But after the first time was over I realized it was good. The frequency depends on my mood, guess it's a hormone thing with me.

When you were in the early stages and choose to have a bull/lover did you originally say you were going to have one x amount of times?
Have any of you started that way? Did you keep the same routine or did it increase?

Is your choice and depends by many factors. For example how full of duties is your life.
My meetings were very casual at the beginning. It was very rare for me to meet the same lover more then 2 or 3 times. I liked to change. last year i think I met the right bull and now he is my usual lover. I didn't planned to do that. It Happened. Like it will happen he will break our relationship. there are weeks we can't see for our things and other weeks we meet more often. I think there isn't a rule for all. Depends on your matters. The one rule I have is to have fun. So if I can't be in the right mood to enjoy fully the bull I prefer to do other things.

Back