Question for the Husbands/Boyfriends

This is still a rather new fantasy for me. But, I am obsessed right now and I have a lot of questions, but for now still kinda exploring what all I like. Let's just say, the list hasn't been narrowed down much, lol.

I have been taken away by all the things I have read, seen and dreamed about over the last year or so. But, my questions for the day are..

What was the very first time like as a cuckold husband?

What emotions did you feel? What about over time - how have they changed?

Who in the relationship brought it up first? Your/Her response?

Appreciate any response. Can't wait to experience this for myself

What was the very first time like as a cuckold husband? The first time was swinging with a black couple. After I finished with the other mans wife. I sat there and watch the guy with my wife. The second round of the night I watched him with his wife and mine.

What emotions did you feel? What about over time - how have they changed? Excitement that's all I felt. That's what I still feel now.

Who in the relationship brought it up
first? After that night with the couple. I asked my wife is she would be comfortable being with them while I just watched. So that's how it started for us. Still love watching. She loves having some fun.

What was the very first time like as a cuckold husband? The first time was swinging with a black couple. After I finished with the other mans wife. I sat there and watch the guy with my wife. The second round of the night I watched him with his wife and mine.

What emotions did you feel? What about over time - how have they changed? Excitement that's all I felt. That's what I still feel now.

Who in the relationship brought it up
first? After that night with the couple. I asked my wife is she would be comfortable being with them while I just watched. So that's how it started for us. Still love watching. She loves having some fun.
This is still a rather new fantasy for me. But, I am obsessed right now and I have a lot of questions, but for now still kinda exploring what all I like. Let's just say, the list hasn't been narrowed down much, lol.

I have been taken away by all the things I have read, seen and dreamed about over the last year or so. But, my questions for the day are..

What was the very first time like as a cuckold husband?

What emotions did you feel? What about over time - how have they changed?

Who in the relationship brought it up first? Your/Her response?

Appreciate any response. Can't wait to experience this for myself
First time we did in swinging party where we stopped wife.. My wife was not too happy about it as she didn't like the idea of me sleeping with other woman.. After knowing her mind I gave up wife swapping and started threesome MFM and wife operating solo whenever the guy did not want me present

Back